Kenworth Quality stands out
- Alternative fuels group honors Kenworth. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2007, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p8
The article announces that Kenworth Truck Co. received the 2007 Industry Innovation Award presented by the Alternative Fuel Vehicle Institute.
- Class 8 sales decline 37.1% in October for 7th straight monthly loss. Stoll, John // Automotive News;11/27/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5905, p53
Reports the sales decline of Class trucks in the United States. Number of trucks sold; Loss of Kenworth Truck Co. and Freightliner Corp.; Slump on the sale of Class 7 trucks.
- ATD names Truck of the Year, Dealer of the Year. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/26/2015, p1
The article announces the winners of the awards given by the American Truck Dealers (ATD) during its San Francisco, California Convention & Expo in January 2015 including the Truck of the Year to Kenworth's T880 vocational truck with a Paccar MX-13 engine, Truck Dealer of the Year to Scott...
- KEN WORTH SWEEPS J.D. POWER AWARDS. // Overdrive;Oct2007, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p19
The article announces that Kenworth, manufacturer of medium and heavy-duty Class 8 trucks based in Kirkland, Washington, has received awards for all three major categories in the annual J.D. Power and Associates Heavy Duty Truck Customer Satisfaction Study.
- Kenworlh wins green honors. // Fleet Owner;Nov2009, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p25
The article announces that Kenworth Truck Co. has received the Green Washington award which is recognized by "Seattle Business" magazine.
- Kenworth leads the field in customer satisfaction for Class 8 truck owners. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2009, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p17
The article reports that Kenworth Truck Co. led the highest ranking in customer satisfaction among Class 8 truck owners in the U.S. It states that the annual study evaluates the performance of manufacturer in the areas including vehicle performance, quality, and cost of ownership. It indicates...
- Kenworth, Ford showcase concept trucks. // Overdrive;May96, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p44
Focuses on Kenworth and Ford trucks on exhibit during the Mid-America Trucking Show. Technological features including lighting, shift control, on-board scale, tire monitoring system, driver visibility.
- Kenworth Unveils New Interior Package for T2000 60-inch Aerodyne. // Fleet Equipment;May2001, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p10
Reports that Kenworth Truck Co. has offered an interior package for its T2000 60-inch Aerodyne model. Features of the package.
- Kenworth marks nine decades in business. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2013, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p10
The article mentions the anniversary of Kenworth Truck Co., a Paccar truck company, which has been in business for 90 years.