- Boler, Hendrickson increase equity in joint venture. // Bulk Transporter;Apr2006, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p21
The article reports on the equity joint venture between Boler Co. and Hendrickson, a leading European producer of steel springs for commercial vehicle applications with Muelles y Ballestas Hispano-Alemanas (MBHA) SA in Valencia, Spain. MBHA operates a technical and engineering center, laboratory...
- Hendrickson sells stake in MBHA. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/19/2014, p2
The article reports that Hendrickson, a supplier and maker of elastomeric and air suspensions based in Itasca, Illinois, has agreed to sell its 50 percent stake in Muelles y Ballestas Hispano-Alemanas S.A. (MBHA) to shareholder InvestZiur as of November 2014. Topics covered include the...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2005, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p88
Presents updates on several executives of the truck and truck equipment industries as of April 2005. Rainer E. Schmueckle at Mercedes Car Group; Dick Giromini at Wabash National Corp.; Robert Micchelli at The Boler Co.
- Wabash National Corp brings ArcticLite refrigerated vans to Australians. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on the partnership of Wabash National Corp. (WNC) with Macfield in bringing ArticLite refrigerated vans in Australia.
- Wabash National honors its top suppliers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2015, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p10
The article focuses on the move of Wabash National Corp. to host its annual supplier conference to recognize top suppliers in the truck and trailer industry.
- Tuckunder-style liftgate has large platform. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p120
Introduces the LHLP Hide-A-Way Series tuckunder style of heavy-duty liftgate from Leyman Lift Gates. Standard enhancements on the liftgate; Features of the liftgates.
- Wabash National Corp raising trailer prices. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2004, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the plans of Wabash National Corp. to increase the price of their trailers in the U.S. in May 2004. Reason cited for the price increase plans.
- After the fall. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2003 Buyer's Guide Issue, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p24
Discusses the recovery of U.S. trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. from its poor market condition in 2000. Challenges that the firm has faced; Factors that helped direct improvements in the way the company builds trailers; Progress that it has made in improving its manufacturing operation.
- PSI presents award to Wabash National. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2015, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p12
The article announces Wabash National Tank Trailer Division as the 2014 recipient of the Taker OEM Excellence Award.