SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/9/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p58
Presents a list of planned new offerings of equity that have been registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the U.S.
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p25
The article focuses on the Indianapolis, Indiana-based crude oil processor Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP which had a net loss of 907,000 dollars for the quarter ending June 30, 2010.
- Calumet Prices Upsized $400M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/25/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p12
The article report that 400-million U.S. dollars worth of upsized junk bonds were sold by Calumet Specialty Products Partners.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/31/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 30, p34
A list of equity that has been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in June 2006 is presented.
- Private Equity Perspective. FLYNN, MARY KATHLEEN // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jun2014, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p15
The author discusses the regulation of private equity industry by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in the U.S.
- Securities in Registration:. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/12/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p54
The article presents a list of planned offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in the past one month as of May 12, 2003, but have not yet come to market. The list is broken out into two sections: equity and debt. The listing is sorted by filing date...
- RESEARCH SPURS FURTHER SEC INQUIRIES. // Pensions & Investments;1/11/2016, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p0021
The article reports that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is planning to examine the opening process on primary equity exchanges, the use of circuit breakers, and the reopening of trading after halts.
- Compliance Week Webcasts Series. // Compliance Week;Apr2010, Vol. 7 Issue 75, p66
The article offers information on various topics discussed on a series of Webcasts in the U.S. including business process management (BPM) solutions, the Securities and Exchange Commission on the risk oversight process, and equity administration.
- Securities in Registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/23/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 15, p16
The article lists companies with planned new offerings registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) in the U.S. which includes Perkinelmer Inc., Tangoe Inc., and Obscene Jeans Corp.