Shop Till You Drop
- TRAFFICPATTERNS. // Retail Traffic;Sep2004, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p6
Presents several statistics on the retail real estate and retail industry in the U.S. in 2004. Value of retail space; Consolidation and merger of corporations; Comparison of the economic growth of small cities with that of regional growth from 1990 to 2000.
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;02/19/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p7
Presents updates related to mergers and acquisitions among various industries around the world as of February 19, 2001. Manufacturing industries; Transportation and public utilities industries; Retail trade; Finance, insurance and real estate industries.
- Finance. // Estates Gazette;10/1/2005, Issue 539, p49
Presents news briefs on the area of finance in the real estate business in England as of October 2005. Percentage increase in the net asset value per share of Songbird Estate for the six months to June 2005; Increase in the pretax profits of property investment group CLS Holdings in 2005;...
- Dining Out. // Retail Traffic;Dec2006, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p16
The article reports on an announcement regarding the acquisition of Orlando, Florida-based real investment trust Trustreet Properties Inc. by the Franchise Finance division of GE Capital Solutions. The acquisition underscores the increasing cachet of restaurants within the net lease world....
- Colliers International Buys San Francisco Brokerage Firm. // Retail Traffic Exclusive Insight;1/14/2011, p1
The article reports on the business activity of commercial real estate company Colliers International which acquired Johnson Hoke Ltd., a brokerage firm in San Francisco, California. It mentions that the brokerage firm's executives will become part of the real estate company's retail services...
- Heard On The Floor. // Retail Traffic;Jun2005, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p19
Reports on developments involving companies in retail real estate business in the U.S. Approach of Costar Group Inc. in ramping up its retail database; Business expansion of Simon Property Group; Acquisition of Promenade at Howard Hughes Center by Passco Real Estate Enterprises Inc.
- INVESTMENT SALE INDIA'S GROWING REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITY. AGARWAL, SHOBHIT // Shopping Centre News;Aug/Sep2014, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p66
The article discusses the increasing real estate business, specifically in investment sale, in India as of 2014. Noted is the easy routes for regular real estate funding in the country as well as its huge potential for investment. The lucrative investment of the country due to its weakening...
- Extra value comes from extending and renovating. // EuroProperty;8/6/2007, p7
The article reports that low economic growth and limited land supply in Western Europe are forcing investors to refurbish or enlarge existing retail and leisure property. The company ING Real Estate recently sold the Docks Vauban scheme in Le Havre, France to the firm Rodamco Europe for...
- Retail Real Estate Business Conditions. // Retail Real Estate Business Conditions;2/15/2008, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p1
The article provides updates on developments and condition of retail real estate business in the U.S. Its economic statistics as reflected were sluggish, but they were not clear-cut recessionary. A chart that depicts the tracking changes in the country's retail sales is presented. It also...