Xerox's Amici Deal Is a Strategic Bet
- XEROX CORP. CLOSES ADVECTIS ACQUISITION. // National Mortgage News;10/22/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p26
The article focuses on the $32 million acquisition of Advectis Inc. by Xerox Corp. in Atlanta, Georgia. It was believed that the acquisition expands Xerox's expertise in automating work processes, helping customers in document-intensive businesses like lending and finance. The author states that...
- Shareholders to vote on Xerox, ACS deal. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/11/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the continuing pursuit of Xerox Corp. in Norwalk, Connecticut to buy the outsourcing firm Affiliated Computer Services in Dallas, Texas for 6.4 billion dollars.
- News in brief: mergers and acquisitions. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/17/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p6
Presents news concerning mergers and acquisitions as of February 2003. Joint venture between ADB Systems International Ltd. and GE Commercial Equipment Financing; Acquisition by API Electronics Inc. of TM Systems Inc.; Acquisition by Pitney Bowes of Mailcode Inc.
- COMMENT: STRUCTURING NEGOTIATING INTERNATIONAL JOINT VENTURES: ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE FROM A LARGE LAW FIRM PRACTICE. Kapur, Sanjiv R. // Case Western Reserve Law Review;Summer2003, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p937
Focuses on the structuring and negotiation of international joint ventures. Comparison of mergers and acquisitions with joint ventures; Equity joint ventures or contractual joint ventures; Business and legal issues.
- Tying a knot? Stewart-Allen, Allyson // Director (00123242);Apr96, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p39
Focuses on the importance of unilateral objectives between potential joint venture partners. Profits, contracts, staffing, and control objectives.
- NEWS DIGEST. // Rubber & Plastics News;2/11/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p4
Reports developments on rubber and plastics industries in the U.S. as of February 2002. Acquisition of ITR S.p.A. by Parker Hannifin Corp.; Distribution of hydrocarbon resins of Neville Chemical Co. by D.N. Lukens Inc.; Joint venture between Hernon Manufacturing Inc. and Inchem Holdings.
- Maximum Merger. Motley, Apryl // Community Banker;Jul2008, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p8
The article discusses reports published within the issue including the article "Toward More Perfect Unions," by Melanie Scarborough and "Adding to the Arsenal," by Chris Costanzo.
- O'Connor/Wafra JV Acquires Carmel Plaza in Carmel, Calif. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;7/16/2012, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of Carmel Plaza in Carmel, Califonia by joint venture company O'Connor/Wafra Retail Partners.
- THIS JUST IN. Anglebrandt, Gary; Kosdrosky, Terry; Snavely, Brent; Bailey, Laura; Smith, Jennette; Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;9/9/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p1
Reports business developments in Detroit, Michigan as of September 2002. Acquisition of B&R Oil Co. by Atlas Oil Co.; Relocation of the headquarters of automobile supplier Amerigon Inc.; Joint venture between BBI Enterprise Group L.P. and Detroit Technologies Inc.