RISING GUIDANCE LIFTS QUALCOMM
- TI and Qualcomm: Shifting fortunes, many innings ahead. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p3
The article presents a forecast on the financial performance of telecommunication firms Qualcomm Inc. and Texas Instruments Inc. (TI) during the first quarter of 2007. Qualcomm's revenue is expected to reach between $2.1 billion and $2.2 billion, up from the previous forecast of $2 billion to...
- Qualcomm show news. // RCR;02/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p54
Features telecommunication products and services from Qualcomm Inc., introduced at the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's Wireless 1999 trade show. Includes next-generation radio-frequency chips; Code division multiple access modules; Voice-recognition software.
- Qualcomm Bringing Machine-Learning Security to Mobile Chip. Burt, Jeffrey // eWeek;8/31/2015, p1
The article offers information on the Snapdragon 820 mobile processor from Qualcomm.
- Profiting from analyst estimates. Gilbert, Jersey // Consumer Reports Money Adviser;Oct2006, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p13
The article illustrates how estimates made by investment analysts can be used to predict the future of a business. The risk-averse investors believe that estimates provide a more realistic information on the condition of the market than stock recommendations. Estimates are based on the quarterly...
- San Diego Magazine Publisher Heads for Riviera. // San Diego Business Journal;4/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p12
The article presents information on the financial performance of Qualcomm Inc. In the quarter ended March 27, 2005 Qualcomm's net income was $532 million, or 31 cents per share, on revenue of $1.37 billion. The company has grown. Net income in the year-ago quarter was $488 million on revenue of...
- Qualcomm Cuts Outlook, Eyes Costs. MICHAEL PERRAULT // Investors Business Daily;4/23/2015, pA04
The article reports on the financial performance of semiconductor company Qualcomm Inc. for the fiscal second quarter. It is inferred that the company has lowered its fiscal year's outlook, driven by a decline in its share at a customer. Details about the posted fiscal earnings and sales of the...
- Snapdragon Is on Board for LTE Advanced Roll Out in Asia. GRAVES, BRAD // San Diego Business Journal;7/8/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p7
The article reports on the innovation of Snapdragon processors from San Diego, California-based Qualcomm Inc., emphasizing its ability to power smart phones on commercial wireless networks using the Long-Term Evolution (LTE) technology in South Korea.
- Qualcomm chip enhances functions. // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p23
Announces Qualcomm Inc.'s introduction of its UD3000 chip designed to provide greater transmit functionality and enhanced performance of its 3000-generation chipset for an Interim Standard-95A or IS-95V Code Division Multiple Access technology compliant handset. Launch of a different packaging...
- Qualcomm Announces New Development Board Based on Snapdragon 410 Processor. // Sensors;3/20/2015, p1
The article evaluates the DragonBoard 410c development board design processor from Qualcomm Inc.