Rutledge: VoIP's No Worry
- Abrupt exit for cable vet. // Daily Variety;12/16/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 53, p1
The article reports on the resignation of Tom Rutledge as chef operating officer of cable company Cablevision Systems Corp., in which Rutledge is considered to be one of the most prominent executives in cable industry.
- VoIP Price War On? Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;5/24/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p22
Reports that the decision of Vonage Inc. in May 2004 to cut the monthly price of its unlimited calling package may spark a price war in the U.S. Internet telephone business. Comments from Tom Rutledge, Cablevision Systems Corp.; Reasons behind the Vonage decision; Status of the Digital Phone...
- The Rutledge Return. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;8/4/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p28
The author shares his views on how chief operating officer Tom Rutledge has boosted the return on investment of Cablevision Systems in the U.S. The company's digital video, high-speed Internet and digital voice services have high penetration rates. Pushing all three services in a bundle has led...
- Rutledge: Looking to Cable's Future. // Multichannel News;11/17/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 45, Special Section p4
The article profiles Tom Rutledge, chief operating officer (COO) of Cablevision Systems Corp. It elucidates that Rutledge has supervised the media company by thrusting an intensive and competitive environment. In addition, he has assisted the whole cable industry and turned it into diverse business.
- CABLEVISION SHUFFLE. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;4/27/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 16, p5
Describes management changes in Cablevision. Naming of Tom Rutledge as chief operating officer; Appointment of John Bickham as president of the company.
- Room To Zoom. Rutledge, Tom; Bickham, John // Multichannel News;7/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p50
Interviews Tom Rutledge and John Brickham of Cablevision Systems Corp. Developments of the company; Reason of Cablevision for moving into voice-over-Internet protocol; Information on how the company deals with satellite competition.
- The Cable Industry's Mr. Fix-It. // Multichannel News;10/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p17
The article profiles Tom Rutledge, chief operating officer of Cablevision Systems Corp. It mentions that Rutledge first worked as a lineman at Eastern Telecom when he was still in college. Rutledge was an economics major and did not plan to be in the cable industry. However, since he graduated...
- Cablevision: Ready to Roll on Network DVR. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/15/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p3
The article reports on the plan of cable company Cablevision Systems Corp. to conduct to a service trial for its digital video recorder (RS-DVR) in 2009 in the U.S. Cablevision has won a court appeal to set-top DVR in its central servers. Chief operating officer Tom Rutledge expresses that the...
- Rutledge Gets 'VIP' Treatment. // Multichannel News;8/23/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p10
Reports that Tom Rutledge, chief operating officer of Cablevision Systems Corp. will be honored during the 30th anniversary gala of the substance abuse treatment organization VIP Community Services on September 30, 2004. Reason for the honor to be given to Rutledge during the gala; Venue of the...