- Time Warner Shuffle. // CableFAX Daily;4/3/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 63, p2
Reports that Time Warner Cable Inc. has officially launched its 15-channel family tier in the U.S.
- TW ENTERS THE GAME. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;10/28/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 17, p6
Reports on the creation of cable television for sports broadcasting by Time Warner Cable Inc. in New York City. Features of the cable television; Television channels included on the cable television; Price in subscribing the cable television.
- THE PERSEVERANCE PAY-OFF. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;11/21/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p20
The article reports on the rate of penetration of high definition (HD) television set-tops among digital subscribers of Time Warner Cable in Columbia, South Carolina as of November 2005. Time Warner Cable has a 13% penetration of HD television set-tops among its subscribers. Time Warner Cable...
- Time Warner First With Family Tier. Umstead, Tom // Multichannel News;12/19/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 53, p1
The article reports on the family tier of programming to be offered by Time Warner Cable. The channels represent the attempt of Time Warner to respond to indecent television programming.
- Time Warner First In a Family Way. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;12/19/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 53, p3
The article reports on the creation of a family friendly tier of cable television service by Time Warner Cable in response to indecent television programming. The family tier programming, however, was criticized by the Parents Television Council. The service would also be costly to consumers....
- A La Carte Television's Bland Outlook. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;12/19/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 53, p20
The article presents an opinion on the sale of cable television programming a la carte in the U.S. Cable companies, including Time Warner Cable, exert efforts to address the campaign of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission against indecent programming. However, the effect of a la carte...
- Time Warner Cable Getting PVR Picture. Figler, Andrea; Scanlon, Mavis // Cable World (10427228);4/22/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p16
Reports on the public testing of Scientific-Atlanta 8000-model set-tops with personal video recording (PVR) technology by Time Warner Cable in May 2002. Features of the set-tops model; Advantage of cable operators in using PVR technology; Factor which contributes to the slow roll out of PVR...
- ITV Comes to Carolina. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;6/13/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the launch of independent television (ITV) services of Time Warner Cable in South Carolina as of June 13, 2005. Reason for deploying ITV in South Carolina; Features of the ITV services launched by Time Warner; Modifications made by Time Warner on its subscription method.
- Rough Seas for Time Warner's Navigator. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;4/2/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p8
The article reports that customers are finding it hard to navigate an on-screen guide to programs and services developed in-house by U.S.-based Time Warner Cable Inc. Digital subscribers are complaining about the graphics and speed of operation of the new guide called Digital Navigator. There...