- HUNTER & GATHERER. Thornton, Lok; Knowles, Emma // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Oct2008, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p124
The article presents several Spanish recipes, including spiced almonds, marinated olives, and broad beans with jamÃ³n serrano.
- Bread and Water, Spanish Style. Sokolov, Raymond // Natural History;Jun88, Vol. 97 Issue 6, p80
Focuses on the history of gazpacho, a Spanish soup served cold. How the soup is made from stale bread; Other bread-based soups; How Ancient Romans ate bread soaked in vinegar.
- CHARMED by CHEESE IN TRUJILLO. Weinzweig, Ari // Gourmet Retailer;Jun2004, Vol. 25 Issue 6, FOODS from SPAIN NEWS p15
Dos Orillas is one of the best restaurants in the town of Trujillo in Extremadura in the western part of Spain. The name means "two shores." The name it turns out was chosen by the owners because so many of the original Spanish conquistadors came from Trujillo. Started back in the mid-80s, the...
- HAM-AND-BEAN SOUP. // Southern Living;Feb2005, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p134
Presents the recipe for Ham-and-Bean Soup.
- Classic pea & ham soup. // Australian Women's Weekly;Jul2013, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p170
A recipe for classic pea and ham soup is presented.
- GRILLED ENDIVE WITH SHERRY VINEGAR AND HAM. Clark, Sam // Gourmet;Mar2005, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p128
Presents the recipe Grilled Endive with Sherry Vinegar and Ham.
- Pea and ham soup. Knowles, Emma // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Aug2010, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p48
A recipe for Pea and Ham Soup is presented.
- Soup essentials. // Missouri Ruralist;Mar2013, Vol. 153 Issue 3, p73
The article presents the recipe for Hearty Pasta Fagiole with Ham and the right ingredients in making soup such as grains and legumes, vegetables and broths and stocks.
- Essentials for soup. // Nebraska Farmer;Mar2013, Vol. 155 Issue 3, p123
A recipe for hearty pasta fagiole with ham is presented.