- VANNS SPICES LTD. // Gourmet Retailer;Sep2003, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p103
Vaanns Spices Ltd.has introduced a new line of organic herb and spices called Vanns Organics. The line consists of 18 unique blends, including Basil, Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Nutmeg, Oregano, Parsley, Tarragon, and Thyme.
- Hot shot. // Total Health;Apr96, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p61
Focuses on the debut of the cayenne pepper variety Charleston Hot into commercial market via two hot sauces.
- Pepper: The golden spice. Wirkner, Linda; Helton, David // Children's Digest;Oct/Nov94, Vol. 44 Issue 415, p10
Discusses the value of pepper in Europe during the Middle Ages. Pepper as an important part of the European diet; Difficulty in obtaining pepper in the Middle Ages; Areas where it is grown; Cost; Demand for pepper.
- Peppercorns. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;10/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 20, p105
Provides information on peppers. History of pepper use; Varieties of pepper; Details on peppercorns. INSET: Ground pepper.
- The power of pepper. Cathcart, Marilyn // Cricket;Nov99, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p48
Discusses the role pepper played in history.
- Peppery ties to a pantry long past. Temple, Elizabeth // Christian Science Monitor;7/21/95, Vol. 87 Issue 165, p16
Presents author's view about her grandmother's pepper which used to adorn her Kitchen.
- Face Facts. Gates, Janise // Faces;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p41
The article presents some facts related to pepper which is grown in many countries besides India.
- Did You Know? // Junior Scholastic;3/10/2008, Vol. 110 Issue 14, p4
The article presents information about the chili pepper called Naga Jolokia.
- pepper. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1737
An encyclopedia entry for the spice "pepper" is presented.