- EVOLVING TASTES: the NEXT BIG flavors. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/27/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p47
The article introduces a section within the issue which focuses on various cooking styles and dishes of western India, West Africa and regions of Spain and Argentina. The section also explores the reasons why these dishes are destined for fine-dining and fast-food menus in the United States. The...
- Celebrate Fall Flavours! // South Asian Post;11/17/2011, p18
The article reports on the popular menus during winter season in India including Mughlai Navrattan Korma, Sunehari Salmon, and Mishti Doi dessert.
- Flash in the Pan. BENDER, ANDREW // Out;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p50
The article offers information on paella, known as the national dish of Spain.
- State of the Plate 2011. // FoodService Director;3/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p10
The article presents the results of the journal's 2011 Menu Survey of more than 300 food operators. The survey revealed that excluding Mexican, Italian, and Chinese cuisine, 12% voted that Thai dishes are the number 1 hot ethnic cuisine followed by Greek and Indian food with 9% of operators...
- A retro platter. // India Today;12/6/2010, p53
The article features Cabaacha, a restaurant in Chandigarh, Punjab which serves traditional Indian meals. It states that Cabaacha is located at TOY, a high-end hotel in Sector 34, was set up in November 2010, and is owned by Akshay Verma of the VTC Group. The restaurant's color scheme is black,...
- New flavours of the month. // India Today;5/10/2010, p40
A review is offered for the Fava restaurant and Zheng restaurant, both located in India.
- Table talk. Fuller, Jo Ann // Australian House & Garden;May96, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p192
Presents information on recipes from Mexico, Morocco and the Mediterranean. Gingery soup; Maple surple; Special sauce; Say cheese; Lemony love; Pizza gem; Sleek zeeks; Parsnips, babe; Moroccan lamb drumbsticks; Mediterranean chicken; Mexican fish pies.
- Food+drink- Restaurants. Rohatgi, Ritu Agarwal; Kashi, Anita Rao; Sane, Omkar; Bala, Priya // India Today Travel Plus;Jun2013, p9
Reviews are offered for several restaurants including The Lodhi in New Delhi, India, Corral de la Moreria in Madrid, Spain and Skky Restaurant in Mumbai, India.
- Carters of Moseley. McComb, Richard // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/3/2014, Vol. 204 Issue 4845, p42
The article focuses on Birmingham, England-based chef Brad Carter who has gained national recognition for his ingredient-driven cooking for his Moseley's restaurant. Topics covered include Moseley's menu revamp and clarity of delivery which enabled it to win The Good Food Guide's United Kingdom...