- New J J Keller handbook helps protect workers from H2S. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;6/18/2013, p3
The article previews the "H2S: Understand the Dangers" handbook from J J Keller.
- Hazmat compliance tool. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 161 Issue 8, p125
Introduces the revised Hazardous Materials Compliance Pocketbook from J. J. Keller & Associates. Information offered by the handbook; Topics covered in the handbook.
- Keller introduces '98 transportation catalog. // Fleet Equipment;Mar98, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p74
Announces J.J. Keller & Associates Inc.'s `1998 Transportation Catalog'. Guide to fleet management professionals on locating transportation management products and services.
- New J J Keller handbook helps protect workers from H2S. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2013, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p17
The article offers information on the 28-page handbook "H[sub 2]S: Understand the Dangers," by J.J. Keller and Associates Inc.
- Manual helps firms create security program. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2002, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p47
Provides information on the 'Transport Security for Hazmat and General Carriers' manual from J.J. Keller & Associates. Features of the manual; Subscription cost.
- Put your rules in writing. Farr, John // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan99, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p38
Provides guidelines on restaurant management. Suggestion on making handbooks for restaurant employees; Usability of employee handbooks in reducing employee charges against restaurant operators; Significance of handbooks as basis to clarify company policies; Description of employee handbooks as...
- New products and services. // People Management;05/18/95, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p48
Presents several products and services available for personnel training. Video modules on modern outplacement training; Training videos on interactive compact disc produced by Video Arts; Introduction of service designed to help organizations in measuring other people's performance by...
- Training resources. // People Management;08/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p45
Presents handbooks and manuals for training employees. Booklet that contains practical advice and helpful starting points in a concise format; Training resource pack to improve the customer service skills of front-line staff; Workbook for managing careers.
- Books. Minton-Eversole, Theresa // Training & Development;Jul94, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p63
Reviews the four-volume employee training manual by Selma Myers and Jonamay Lambert.