The Wave of the Future
- Vending: The endless opportunity. Phillips, Kent // Beverage World;01/15/2000, Vol. 119 Issue 1686, p90
Explains why vending machines are important to many aspects of industry, including marketing and money. Opinion on the vending segment of the soft drink business; How third-party operators focusing on the vending business and selling products within franchises have made fortunes; Key to success...
- Vend world. Phillips, Kent // Beverage World;02/15/98, Vol. 117 Issue 1653, p126
Opinion. Presents information on the use of vending machines by soft drink companies. How companies benefit from these machines; Details on the United States' average vending price; Statistical information on vending machines for 1997.
- Vending Cavities. // Current Health 2;Sep2002, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p2
Expresses the concern of American Dental Association on soft drinks consumption in the U.S. Effect of acids on tooth enamel; Opinion of ADA on vending machines; Advisory to keep teeth healthy.
- Product Launch - US: PepsiCo's Mountain Dew Solar Flare. Morton, Andy // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);7/7/2014, p3
The article reports the launching of a Mountain Dew flavour, the Mountain Dew Solar Flare, exclusive to 7-Eleven's Big Gulp vending machines by PepsiCo as part of its innovation drive.
- Vending intervention. Sfiligoj, Eric // Beverage World;Feb95, Vol. 114 Issue 1585, p62
Focuses on the need for improved vending equipment in the soft drinks market in the United States. Increase in vendor refurbishment since 1993; Screen Art's introduction of an updated beverage vendor kit allowing customers to change exteriors of their machines; Royal Vendors' G-III vendor;...
- Big bottle vending. Silver, Sheldon // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p176
Focuses on the vending of large-size softdrinks and beverages in the United States. Description of the reconfigured vending machine used for Snapple beverages; Use of glass-front machine configurations to save on maintenance costs; Rise in profits per vending machine; Facilities where 20- and...
- Issues and trends in soft drink vending. McMonagle, Eileen // Beverage Industry;Aug98, Vol. 89 Issue 8, p45
Examines issues and trends in soft drink vending in the United States. Importance of vending to profitability of soft drink bottlers; Soft drink sales from vending; Need for changes in vending machines; Ways to increase revenues.
- Soft drink companies pull products from schools. // Beverage Industry;May2006, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the agreement between Coca-Cola Co., PepsiCo, Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages and the American Beverage Association to remove most regular soft drinks from U.S. schools. Beverages to replace soft drinks in school vending machines; Terms under the agreed standards; Remarks of...
- "Healthy Alternatives" Initiative Increases Efforts to Improve Nutrition. Cox, Hugh // All Hands;Aug2005, Issue 1060, p9
Focuses on the partnership between the U.S. Navy Environmental Health Center and Navy Exchange Service Command to promote healthier snack foods in the Department of the Navy's vending machines. Benefits of the Healthy Alternatives Initiative; Increase availability of overall nutrient-dense...