Pumping (Up) Iron
- Summertime Kebabs. Fleischman, Kitty // Idaho Magazine;Jul2013, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p60
A recipe for Summertime Kebabs is presented.
- The Quick Cook. Baker, Andrew // Sunset;Jun2001, Vol. 206 Issue 6, p162
Presents recipes for kebabs. Turkey-Beef Kebabs; Chicken-Lamb Kebabs; Orange-Ginger Catsup.
- The kebab report. // Ralph;Jan2003, p30
Evaluates the pita lamb sandwich at Ken's Kebab in Werribee, Victoria. Ingredients.
- RECIPES. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Jul2012, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p140
Several recipes including Greek Shrimp Skewers with Feta, Korean Beef Skewers, and Cuban Chicken & Sausage Skewers are presented.
- PREVIEWS & REVIEWS: Scottsdale. // Echo Magazine;4/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p58
Features the Scottsdale Kebab restaurant in Arizona. Varieties of skewer cookery served at the establishment; Quality of service; Menu offerings.
- Meat on the Move. Noyes, Gretchen // Appleseeds;Nov2001, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p19
Focuses on the meat used at a fast-food restaurant for a hamburger. Pig supply of the ham for a sandwich; Tons of lamb for shish kebab; Chicken farms in Arkansas or Texas.
- Meatballs! Carolan, Pat // Parenting;May2007, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p147
The article presents several recipes for meatballs including Zucchini boats, Gyro pita pockets, and Teriyaki kebabs.
- from Greece with love. Kiros, Tessa; Tzatzagos, Bianca; Chatzikonstantis, Manos // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Oct2010, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p120
The article presents sevreal recipes from the book "Food From Many Greek Kitchens," by Tessa Kiros, including Ouzo Sorbet, Kebab and Kakavia.
- DINNER ON A STICK. Feagin, Judy // Yankee;Jun2006, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p94
The article presents tips on cooking on a skewer. Various kinds of meat can be used for skewer cookery. The use of bamboo skewers or long, sturdy rosemary stalks are recommended. Wooden skewers must be soaked in water first to keep them from burning. Tongs can be used to turn kebabs. A recipe...