- FOOD & BEVERAGE DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/21/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 34, p35
The article offers news briefs related to food industry. Fogo de ChÃ£o Churrascaria restaurant has added Ancho meat to its line of meat product. The U.S. has signed an agreement with Southeast Asian country to import irradiated fruits. Christian Fischer has been named as corporate executive...
- From ribs to veggies. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p82
Focuses on the barbecue menus offered by Lackmann Culinary Services. Ingredients used to marinate meat; Ways of marketing the barbecued items; Background of Lackmann.
- That's Italian. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;9/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p41
The article focuses on Woodbury, New York-based Lackmann Culinary Services. It describes the Gourmet Your Way philosophy that is being rolled out through the company's 75 accounts in a four-state area of the Northeast, concentrated in the B&I and higher education sectors in the U.S. The basis of...
- ALL THE RAGE: Nutritional focus dominates firms' culinary
innovation. // FoodService Director;3/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p46
Deals with the culinary innovations introduced by U.S. contract management firms in the food service industry to focus on nutrition and obesity prevention. Menu programs created by CulinArt; Action taken by Sodexho in response to culinary demands of its customers; Approach to nutrition used by...
- Lackman program shows signs of success in participation, sales. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/04/98, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p20
Focuses on the success of Lackmann Food Service's marketing and menu program called World Class Cuisine' 98. Description of the program's six two-month modules; Programs impact on managers; Highlights of the different modules; Managers use of world class cuisines.
- Lackmann promotes Lighter by Choice. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/18/96, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p18
Reports that Lackmann's has set up a separate serving area for its Lighter by Choice menu items to attract more customers' attention to it.
- Terminals Permit Sandwich Pre-orders. // Food Management;Nov2000, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p16
Focuses on Lackmann Culinary Services' sandwich ordering system. Features of the ordering system; Average time for sandwiches to be prepared; Percentage increase in check totals with the installation of the high-technology kiosks.
- Longley to assist in new Lackmann profit strategy. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/29/97, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p49
Reports on the hiring of John C. Longley by Lackmann Food Service to help prepare a business strategy that will double the company's annual revenue by year 2000. Former corporate affiliation.
- WITH NEW NAME, LOGO: Lackmann sets image redo. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the changes at Lackmann Food Service company. Appointment of Tom Lackmann as chief executive officer; Name and logo change; Increase in the number of senior management team.