New Concepts Make An Impact
- Nobody Asked Me, Butâ€¦. King, Paul // FoodService Director;2/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p16
The author reflects on how to promote the importance of foodservice to corporate executives. He states that the executives must read the periodical "FoodService Director" (FSD) to gain insight into the foodservice operation. The periodical was redesigned to make it more operator-driven. There is...
- Our brand. Schruntek, Walter J. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p38
Focuses on the FoodService Director, which was introduced at the National Restaurant Show in Chicago. Mention of FoodService Director's celebration as the newspaper of non-commercial foodservice; Indepth look at FoodService Director.
- 10 years ago. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p38
Opinion. Looks at the success of FoodService Director and employees who worked there and achieved success.
- FSD Launches New Website. // FoodService Director;2/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
The article announces the launching by "FoodService Director" of its redesigned website FoodServiceDirector.com for operations in all non-commercial market segments.
- Foodcapsule: Today's top salad entrees. // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p16
Presents a survey on preference of salad entrees as surveyed in hospital, nursing homes, colleges, schools and others by FoodService Director Center-of-the-Plate Survey. Reason why the basic salads become one of the most profitable main course items on the average menu; Ranking of tuna on all...
- Want to know what's coming next? // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p2
Presents information on issues which will appear on the Web site of `FoodService Director' magazine in March, 1998. Web site address; Contents of the Trends and Statistics section; Contact for direct electronic mail contact.
- seen. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p20
Several photographs of individuals who participated in the Critical Issues conference of the association SFM in 2008, including Ron Ehrhardt, Kathy Sanders and Carole Green, are presented.
- FSD's 2010 Compensation Study. // FoodService Director;1/1/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p16
The article presents the results of the 2010 Compensation Study conducted by the magazine "FoodService Director" in the U.S.
- Happy New Year. King, Paul // FoodService Director;12/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p12
The article presents information on the changes to be made to the journal beginning 2008, including modifications to the food section and the enhancement of the "Menu Strategies" section.