- HONORABLE MENTIONS. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p36
The article lists other recipients of the Best Station Concept award which include the Thick Pops menu by Manor Care Health Services, Ketumbar menu at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst and Braiden Hall Dining Center at the Colorado State University.
- KSU's Molt Wins IFMA Gold Plate. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;5/ 8/2012, p2
The article announces that Kansas State University assistant director of housing and dining services Mary Molt has received the 2012 IFMA Gold Plate Award.
- Rewards for Successful Sustainability. // FoodService Director;8/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p19
The article announces that the dining services program at Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University in Blacksburg, Virginia has received the 2014 Governor's Environmental Excellence Award.
- inbrief. // Food Management;Aug2007, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p22
The article offers news briefs related to nutrition education programs of schools in the U.S. The University of Tennessee agreed to a five-year contract deal with Sodexho to manage the operations of its athletic venues beginning 2007. The University of Michigan-Dearborn introduced a series of...
- Tlie Other Side of the Service Equation. Lawn, John // Food Management;Feb2009, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p6
The article presents the author's views on non-food services provided by foodservice companies. According to the author, foodservice directors' responsibilities now also include environmental services, healthcare, and education. The author says that growth through acquisition of smaller...
- Aramark buys Seamless Web online-ordering firm. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/12/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p104
The article reports on the acquisition of the New York-based web service firm in the food service industry, Seamless Web by the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Aramark Corp. The acquisition is set to streamline billing and reimbursement process, help improve expense control and reduce...
- Board Approves Aramark Buyout. // Food Management;Sep2006, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p22
The article reports on the definitive merger contract signed by Chairman and CEO Joseph Neubauer to acquire Aramark, an international company in the U.S. specializing in food services, in a transaction worth nearly $8.3 billion. The terms of the agreement state that Aramark stockholders will get...
- Merger plans dumped. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;01/01/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the failure of the merger talks between the purchasing organization AmeriNet and the electronic commerce company Broadlane. Reasons for the failure of the merger talks; Purpose of the merger; Information on the businesses of the two companies.
- NACUFS honors Miller, Jacobs. // Food Management;Sep99, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the awards presented by the National Association of College and University Food Services to selected members at its 1999 conference in Baltimore, Maryland. Theodore W. Minah Award for Jamesena Miller, retired director for campus vending and contract administration for the University...