Cooking classes insure health
- Healthy Evolution. // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p48
The article reports on the health and wellness programs being implemented at Erie Insurance Co. of Erie, Pennsylvania. A confluence of programs at the company is benefiting employees and giving Metz and Associates, Ltd. a chance to demonstrate its commitment to health and wellness. Food service...
- Erie Insurance awards Monticello High School 'Lookin' Out' safe driving grant. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p3
The article focuses on the Lookin' Out safe driving program develop by the students at Monticello High School in Monticello, New York, which has received a 2,000 dollars grant from Erie Insurance Group.
- Erie Insurance Group Handling Almost 11,000 Claims From Tornadoes That Hit Mid-Atlantic. // Insurance Advocate;5/27/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 20, p33
Focuses on insurance claims held by the Erie Insurance Group as of May 27, 2002.
- ERIE Insurance Group Launches e-Commerce Initiatives To Support Independent Agents. // Insurance Advocate;03/24/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 12, p8
Reports on e-Commerce initiatives launched by Erie Insurance Group on March 15, 2001. Information on the development phases of the initiatives; Mission of the company; Estimated cost of the initiatives.
- Car-Deer collisions costly. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Dec98, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p88
Focuses on the costs of car-deer collisions for automobile insurance in Pennsylvania. Area-based Erie Insurance Group's study of comprehensive losses.
- Metz revamps `The Scrounge' at Gannon. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/96, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p23
Reports on Metz and Associates Ltd.'s completion of a renovation of `The Scrounge,' a dining facility on the campus of Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania. Restorations in the facility.
- WHAT'S IN DEMAND THIS YEAR: Menu development is based on local likes, preferences. // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p108
Reports that Metz and Associates' menu concepts are on the location of their customers. Strategy for learning the food preference of customers; Menu plans of the company for the year 2001.
- Breakfast with a Steeler. // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p28
Presents information on the `Breakfast with a Steeler' program, developed by Metz and Associates to highlight the importance of breakfast to elementary school children. Who sponsors the program; Comments from Jim Twerdok, general manger of Metz; Details on the program.
- Insured May Not Refuse to Answer EUO Questions on Basis of "Spousal Privilege". Rogak, Lawrence N. // Insurance Advocate;2/23/2009, Vol. 120 Issue 4, p43
The article examines the event happened on July 29, 2006 in the U.S., wherein a fire in plaintiff's van has damaged many of the tools and machinery used in his business. After the plaintiff has timely reported the loss, the defendant Erie Insurance Co. begins an investigation into the claim. The...