Stanford Univ. pasta sales soar
- Getting the full experience. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p61
Focuses on Asian food served at college or university campuses in the United States. Ways of serving Asian foods; Types of sushi roll at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst; Stir-fries at Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire.
- Brand battles boredom. // FoodService Director;6/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p1
Discusses the success of the Chameleon concept designed by Stanford University in Stanford, California, for its Wilbur Dining. Sales performance of the university's food service after implementing the concept; Information on the menus of the Chameleon program; Reason for developing the concept.
- Platform for Diversity. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p68
The article focuses on the Mediterranean dining program at Stanford University in California. Rafi Taherian of Stanford Dining and its staff have worked hard to make sure that this diversity is reflected in the food offerings, to put cooking in its cultural context. The university has three...
- STAFF TAKE THE STAGE: Stanford Univ. wows students with pop & sizzle foodservice. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p46
Deals with the renovation of Stern Dining Hall at Stanford University in Stanford, California. Factors responsible for the popularity of Stern Dining Hall; Details on its food service stations; Renovation cost; Menu offerings; Meal plans.
- 10 TOP INFLUENCERS OF THE INDUSTRY. // FoodService Director;6/15/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p30
The article features several food service directors who made significant contributions to the food service industry in the U.S. They include Eric Montell of the Stanford University in Palo Alto, California, Jeff Denton of the Ponca City Public Schools in Oklahoma and Lisa Poggas of the Parker...
- More special health bars are popping up. Hirschfield, Jeff // FoodService Director;2/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p10s
Reports on the establishment of more food services offering health foods in college campus vicinities in the United States. Includes Home Plate dining center in Darmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire; `Lite Bite' station in University of North Carolina; Vegetarian and meat dishes without...
- AND WE DON'T MEAN IVY: Princeton University goes 'green'. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on the efforts of Princeton University in New Jersey to make its dining services environment-friendly. Background on the Greening Princeton initiative of the university; Types of food products purchased by the food service team of the university; Information on the policy for procuring...
- More campuses step-up labeling. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p76
Reports on the health food promotion and information programs by college food service operations in the United States. Food offers by the University of Notre Dame in Indiana, the University of Wisconsin in Whitewater and the University of California in Santa Barbara and San Diego; Labeling of...
- fm agenda. // Food Management;Jul2006, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p16
The article presents a calendar of events about food management. The School Nutrition Association will have its Annual National Conference on July 16-19. The Annual Meeting of the Dietary Manager's Association will be held on July 16-20. National Association of College and University...