BB&K Adds Public Finance Attorney in San Diego
- For Some, Green Means More Than Billable Hours. Frisch, Randy // San Diego Business Journal;4/23/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p13
In this article the author focuses on industrialists from San Diego County that are involved in green practices and renewable energy issues including Sophie A. Akins of Best Best and Krieger LLP, Eric lane of McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP and Mike Hansen of Shppard Mullin Richter and Hampton LLP.
- Michelle Ouellette. // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Sep/Oct2014, p33
The article presents views of Michelle Ouellette, Partner at the law firm Best Best & Krieger, on her responsibilities at the Riverside County Bar Association and as a member of the City of Riverside Human Relations Commission.
- United States : BBand#38;K Selects Intapp Open to Automate New Business Intake. // TendersInfo News;8/9/2014, p1
The article reports that the Intapp Open from the global leader in legal software Intapp Inc. has been selected by the full-service law firm Best Best & Krieger LLP, to automate new business intake.
- BEST BEST & KRIEGER LLP OFFERS LABOR LAW WEBINAR. // Public Record (0744205X);1/25/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p10
The article offers information on the webinar titled "Labor & Employment Update for 2011" of the Best Best & Krieger LLP to be held on February 15, 2011.
- Making the case for the new data center. Bort, Julie // Network World;2/16/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 7, pS31
Focuses on Riverside, California-based law firm Best Best & Krieger LLP's transformation of its information technology infrastructure into a model of the new data center. Hardware and software components of the effort; Significance of the effort to the company.
- Law Firm's Specialty Practice Serves Local Equine Enclave. Randolph, Ned // San Diego Business Journal;2/18/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p21
The article focuses on the demand for legal services in the horse industry in San Diego County, California. It is noted that the industry is expected to support a thriving law practice considering its legal complexities, such as insurance liability issues and estate planning. Legal experts said...
- Intellectual Property Considered Hottest Practice. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;08/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p12
Presents news about law firms in the United States recent as of August 2000. Survey of attorneys about the hottest area of the law in the next ten years; Median salary for new law graduates; Warren B. Diven's joining of the public finance group of Riverside, California-based Best Best & Krieger...
- Adventurous Lawyers Can Be a Pretty Cool Crowd to Run With. Frisch, Randy // San Diego Business Journal;11/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 46, p14
The article announces several career developments of lawyers including the promotion of Nicole Cusack as an associate attorney at CaseyGerry, the election of Jason Evans to the San Diego County Bar Association board of new lawyer division, and the appointment of Holly Cheong as an associate at...
- Tech Bust Drops Values in San Jose, Not San Diego. Jackson, Mandy // San Diego Business Journal;2/23/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p24
The technology wreck hit San Diego County, California mildly with high office building vacancies in areas such as Sorrento Mesa and University City. Since the fourth quarter of 2002, when vacancies reached their highest levels here, those submarkets have started to recover some what. Law firm...