Chicago Selects Team for Potential Midway Sale
- Finance deals round-up. Cahill, Julia // Lawyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p11
Presents news related to financial advise activities of law firms in Europe as of March 2003. Selection of Gleiss Lutz to advise Iesy Hessen GmbH on its cross-border bond restructuring; Appointment of Linklaters to advise Credit Agricole Indosuez on a syndicated loan for Electricite de France.
- Canada - a rocky ride? Griffiths, Catrin // Lawyer;3/7/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p3
The article looks into the efforts of several Canadian lawyers to uphold its stance on the world stage which includes the launch of a 39-billion dollar hostile bid for Saskatchewan-based PotashCorp. represented by Jones Day and Stikeman Elliot, as well as the partnership between Canada's TMX...
- UK magic circle beats US firms for project finance. Pawsey, Vanessa // Lawyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p5
Reports on the top 20 global project finance legal advisers for 2001. Allen & Overy; Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer; Lonklaters & Alliance; Clifford Chance; Shearman & Sterling; White & Case.
- Investment banks v law firms: who wears the trousers? Jordan, Dearbail // Lawyer;5/26/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p11
Examines the changes in the relationship between investment banks and law firms. Law firms' use of the referral argument as their reason to purchase investment banks; Shift in the roles of lawyers in investment banking.
- Morgan Cole takes on rival's Assembly seat. Cahill, Julia // Lawyer;1/27/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p3
Reports on Welsh National Assembly's selection of law firm Morgan Cole as chief adviser over its existing adviser Eversheds. Responsibility of Morgan Cole in the employment, dispute management and land/highways work of the assembly; Impact of this selection in advancing the firm after it lost...
- Midway plans an upgrade, offering better food, retail. Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;03/16/98, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p3
Announces plans of Midway Airport, of Chicago, Illinois to upgrade its restaurants. Reference to a city Department of Aviation planning to augment the airport's hot dogs and pizza, by offerings from Chicago restaurateurs and national franchises; Comments fron city Aviation Commissioner Mary...
- New terminal for Midway in wings. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/24/94, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the redevelopment blueprint for Midway Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Three possibilities; Constraints in capacity; Looming prospects.
- Home sweet home. Zahos, Effie // Money (Australia Edition);Jul2005, Issue 6, p74
Focuses on the solution being offered by reverse mortgages for retirees. Remarks from Kerrie Kelly, CEO of the Financial Planning Association, on reverse mortgages; Disadvantages of reverse mortgages to retirees; Need for independent legal and financial advice upon signing for a reverse...
- DMH wins Shoreham Port sole role. Cushnie, Lorraine // Lawyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p4
Reports that DMH Stallard company has won the bid as legal adviser for Shoreham Port in Great Britain. Process and duration of the bid; Regeneration program for the Shoreham Port.