Defeasing Safeco Debt
- I WOULDN'T EAT THAT. // Risk Management (00355593);Sep2010, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p20
The article presents some of the most unsanitary food preparation practices at stadiums in the U.S. At Safeco Field in Seattle, Washington, one food stand was cited for failure of employees to wash their hands properly. At Invesco Field in Denver, Colorado, fruit flies in whiskey bottles were...
- System keeps park's grass green. // Contractor Magazine;Nov99, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p3
Provides information on a radiant-heat tubing developed by Heatway company for the natural turf grass surface at the Safeco Field in Seattle, Washington. Advantage of natural grass for players; Purpose of installing the heating system; Other contractors of the project.
- Seattle Mariners Honor Public Employees at Safeco Field. Blake, J. Paul // PA Times;Jul-Sep2012, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p29
The article reports on the nearly 250 public sector employees and family members honored by the Seattle Marines during the Public Sector Recognition Night at Safeco Field in Seattle, Washington on May 9, 2012.
- Volume Services America boosts roster for All-Star crowd. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/30/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p19
Reports on the response of Volume Services America to Seattle, Washington-based Safeco Field's decision to celebrate its second year anniversary by hosting the 2001 All-Star game. Recruitment of additional food service staff; Number of employees fielded during the baseball game; Reduction of...
- Super-size shocks stop stadium shakes. Lewis, John // Design News;1/22/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 2, following p32
Focuses on the super-sized shock absorbers that help the roof of the SAFECO stadium in Seattle, Washington, stand up to extreme environmental conditions. Features of the shock absorbers; Advantages of the shock absorbers.
- Safeco Field serves up sustainability. // Resource Recycling;May2012, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the launch of the "Sustainable Saturdays" event at the Safeco Field, part of the Earth Day celebration in Seattle, Washington.
- SEATTLE MARINERS WANT MONEY FROM DESIGNER AND CONTRACTOR. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;02/26/2001, Vol. 246 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the decision by the Seattle Mariners baseball team to drop their attempt to recoup from taxpayers the cost overruns at Safeco Field in Seattle, Washington. Pursuance of legal claims against the construction team.
- `Preventive' Fix at Seattle Ballpark Spoils Record of Retractable Roof. Daniels, Stephen H. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;01/03/2000-01/10/2000, Vol. 244 Issue 1, p36
Reports on the preventive maintenance work on the wheel assemblies of the retractable roof of Safeco Field in Seattle, Washington. Contractor for the project; Steel wheels used in the baseball stadium's retractable roof; Purpose of the preventive maintenance project.
- TEAMWORK AT THE BALLPARK. De Thomas, Dylan // Resource Recycling;Jan2012, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p19
The article focuses on how Safeco Field and baseball players reach diversion rates that begin to approach zero waste in Seattle, Washington. It provides a detailed account on how Seattle Mariners switched all of its food serviceware and consumable products and packaging to compostable or...