ITD Chairman Named
- Winners of 2013 President's Transportation Awards, Others Announced. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;10/25/2013, p13
The article announces the winners of the 2013 President's Transportation Awards from the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials including the Alfred E. Johnson Award to Maryland's State Highway Administration Deputy Administrator Douglas H. Simmons, the Thomas H....
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Missoula Independent;2/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the move of the Idaho Transportation Department to ask ConocoPhillips Co. to submit a new transportation plan in the wake of traffic delay caused by the company's oversized shipment on Highway 12.
- MODERN MASTERS. // Boise Weekly;3/6/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p12
The article highlights Idaho Modern's second instalment of Modern Masters on March 8, 2013 at the Idaho Transportation Department featuring the career and contributions of Ernest J. Lombard, founder of Lombard-Conrad Architects.
- BURNED OUT ON COAL. Hagadone, Zach // Boise Weekly;9/18/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including Idaho's Transportation Department, the power resources of the state and coal plants.
- U.S. 95 widening project continues into next phase. Scott, Chey // Journal of Business (10756124);9/22/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 20, pB9
The article reports on the road widening project by the Idaho Transportation Department within the 30-mile stretch of U.S. Highway 95 in North Idaho, in between Hayden and Sandpoint, which will be done by Scarsella Brothers Inc., of Kent, Washington.
- ITD adds chemical treatments to anti-icing work. Couret, Christina // American City & County;Apr2000, Vol. 115 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the efforts of the Idaho Transportation Department to keep winter travel safe by performing snow control work. Methods to control snow and ice; Characteristics of the methods; Application of chemicals for snow control.
- Nominations Submitted to the Senate. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;9/13/99, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p1723
Presents the names of appointed public officials together with their new positions as submitted to the United States Senate on September 8, 1999.
- High-Tech in the Far West. Benedict, Kevin // Public Roads;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on the use by the Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) of personal digital assistants (PDA) for collecting and reporting data on maintenance at rest stops. ITD managers decided to introduce PDA and specialized software to field inspectors in a pilot program that would help...
- $3.4 million bridge project in North Idaho to start soon. // Journal of Business (10756124);4/10/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 8, pB2
Reports on the decision of the Idaho Department of Transportation to award a contract to Harcon Inc. Construction of another Westmond Bridge; Schedule of completion; Realignment of a highway.