Washington AG Files Appeal Challenging Ruling on Property Tax
- Stock relief on unsold tenement flats. // Accountancy;Apr1980, Vol. 91 Issue 1040, p16
This article reports on the decision of the British Inland Revenue not to appeal against the ruling of the Scottish Court of Session in the case of CIR versus Clydebridge Properties Ltd. in 1980, which determined that the company was entitled to stock relief in respect of its unsold flats....
- Mullins, 33, second-youngest Conn. judge nominee. Colline, Dave // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;2/1/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p8
The article announces the nominees for Superior Court judge in Connecticut which include Raheem Mullins, Anna Ficeto and Donna Nelson Heller.
- King Groper Loses Appeal. // ConVerse;Dec2010, p10
The article states that former Wigan Athletic player Marlon King's application for permission to appeal against the case of sexual abuse was rejected by three judges in London, England.
- In This Issue. Tanenhaus, David S. // Law & History Review;Jan2011, Vol. 29 Issue 1, pv
An introduction to several articles published in the January 2011 issue of "Law & History Review," including "Informal Lawmaking in England by the Twelve Judges in the Late Eighteenth and Early Nineteenth Centuries," by James Oldham, "Forgery and the Twelve Judges in Eighteenth-Century England,"...
- Kaleidescape Files Appeal on DVD Movie Storage Case. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;3/19/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p4
The article reports on the appeal filed by Kaleidescape against a permanent injunction order from the California Superior Court regarding its digital video disc (DVD) and Blu-ray disc movie storage system.
- Mikvah-peeping rabbi appeals prison sentence. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;7/12/2015, p1
(JTA) -- Rabbi Barry Freundel is appealing the length of his prison sentence for filming women nude at a ritual bath.
- Legal Update Superior Court Appeal Denied Mumia Abu-Jamal. // Guild Notes;Summer/Fall2013, Vol. 38 Issue 2/3, p21
The article reports on the decision of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania to deny an appeal by American radical Mumia Abu-Jabal to be re-sentenced. Abu-Jabal's attorney, Judith Ritter, emphasized that in not allowing Abu-Jabal or his lawyers the right to make a statement for the record, the...
- New Jersey appoints Muslim Judge. // Islamic Horizons;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p13
The article announces that Muslim American Sohail Mohammad was appointed by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie as judge to the state Superior Court.
- Brown Appoints State's First Muslim Superior Court Judge. Sohrabji, Sunita // India -- West;6/8/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 29, pA2
The article announces that Halim Dhanidina has been appointed as a Superior Court Judge in California.