Denver Airport Lifted - To A1 by Moody's
- Denver Airport Affirmed by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F324, p1
The article informs that rating agency Moody's Investors Service has affirmed its ratings on airport enterprise and airport system revenue bonds of Denver, Colorado as of June 2014. It reveals that affirmation of ratings reflects the monopoly position of the Denver International Airport in...
- Denver Airport Gets Another Ratings Boost. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;05/08/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30886, p4
Reports on the upgrade of the bond rating of the Denver International Airport. Reasons for the upgrade of the bond rating.
- Moody's Q4, '15 view strong. INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY // Investors Business Daily;2/9/2015, pA02
The article offers information on the financial performance of credit rating agency Moody's in the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2014 and mentions projection on strong gains on its bond-ratings and analytics division in 2015.
- Moody's Lifts Outlook on DIA's A1 Rating to Stable. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/24/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34131, p1
The article reports on improved outlook of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on A1 rating of airport enterprise debt for Denver International in Denver, Colorado. It mentions that 3.72 billion dollars of airport system revenue bonds are affected by the rating. Also presents views of firm's analyst...
- Denver Airport Affirmed by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34130, p1
The article reports that credit ratings firm Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed the A2 rating of the 719 million dollars subordinate revenue bonds and A1 ratings of 3.72 billion dollars airport system revenue bonds of the Denver International Airport (DIA) in Denver, Colorado. It...
- Fitch Bumps Up Denver Airport Rating Three Notches to A-Plus. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;04/10/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30867, p1
Reports the rating increase for the revenue bonds of Denver International Airport (DIA) by Fitch IBCA Inc. Impact of the rating on the image of the DIA; Factors influencing the upgrade of DIA; Speculations of Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's rating agency on the DIA rating.
- When It Comes to Denver Airport Bonds, Buyers Were Way Ahead of the Upgrade. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;04/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30874, p6
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s upgrade of the rating of Denver International Airport's revenue bonds. Reactions of municipal investors to the upgrade; Basis of the upgrade; Lowering of the airport's borrowing costs as a result of the upgrade.
- Moody's Lifts Outlook on DIA's A1 Rating to Stable. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/25/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34132, p1
The article reports that A1 rating of the company Denver Airport Enterprise has been improved to stable from negative by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service. It mentions that the rating will affect 3.72 billion U.S. dollars of revenue bonds of the Denver International Airport. Earl...
- NEW JERSEY: Passaic Revised to Negative. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/31/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32783, p9
The article reports that the outlook for Passaic County, New Jersey was revised by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to negative from stable. Moody's made such decision following the blocked sale of the county's golf course to the Passaic County Improvement Authority which opened a $10 million...