Case Assignment in Agrammatism
- The Writer's Toolbox. // Scholastic Scope;1/22/2007, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p21
The article offers tips related to the use of pronouns and antecedents in a sentence.
- WORD HOUND. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 3;11/17/2006, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p4
A word search game involving pronouns is presented.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Frommer, Myrna // ETC: A Review of General Semantics;Winter1985, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p409
Presents a letter to the editor about the use of male pronoun.
- Taking heed of "he". Edwards, Harriet // American Libraries;Jan90, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p20
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article by Jeff Young in the September issue about the use of the pronoun "he."
- Letters to the Editor. Houston, Robert // Vocabula Review;Apr2001, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "She'll be coming 'round the mountain" in the previous issue.
- CORRECTION. // Just Out;5/15/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p5
A correction to the article "Just Out," in the May 1, 2009 issue is presented.
- GRAMMAR UNDER THE 'SCOPE: Pronouns & Antecedents. // Scholastic Scope;11/29/2004, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p11
Focuses on various ways in which pronouns and antecedents help one create better sentences.
- Avoid this common error. // Communication Briefings;May2011, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p6
The article offers a discussion on the proper use of plural pronouns like they and their when considering a collective noun such as team or organization, adapted from the article "Five Tips for Cleaning Up Grammar and Punctuation," by Steve Friedman.
- Plural pronoun abuse. Martin, Paul R. // Copyediting;Aug2011, p12
The article focuses on the overuse or abuse of plural pronoun in copyediting.