Acoustic Examination of Preterm and Full-Term Infant Cries: The Long-Time Average Spectrum
- Infant and Toddler Crying, Sleeping and Feeding Problems and Trajectories of Dysregulated Behavior Across Childhood. Winsper, Catherine; Wolke, Dieter // Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology;Jul2014, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p831
Infant and toddler regulatory problems (RPs) including crying, sleeping and feeding, are a frequent concern for parents and have been associated with negative behavioral outcomes in early and middle childhood. Uncertain is whether infant and toddler RPs predict stable, trait-like dysregulated...
- Maternal anxiety disorders predict excessive infant crying: a prospective longitudinal study. Petzoldt, Johanna; Wittchen, Hans-Ulrich; Wittich, Julia; Einsle, Franziska; Höfler, Michael; Martini, Julia // Archives of Disease in Childhood;Sep2014, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p800
Purpose: To prospectively examine relations between maternal DSM-IV-TR anxiety and depressive disorders and excessive infant crying. Methods: Based on the prospective longitudinal Maternal Anxiety in Relation to Infant Development Study, n=306 expectant mothers were enrolled during early...
- Comparative Analysis of Crying in Children With Autism, Developmental Delays, and Typical Development. Esposito, Gianluca; Venuti, Paola // Focus on Autism & Other Developmental Disabilities;Dec2009, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p240
Crying behavior and mother-infant interactions during episodes of crying were coded using the Cry Observation Codes and then compared for 48 mother-infant dyads of children with autism, children with developmental delays, and typically developing children. At 1 year of age, children who would...
- Optical probes in the quantum Hall regime. Nurmikko, Arto; Pinczuk, Aron // Physics Today;Jun93, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p24
Describes how optical spectroscopic methods are used to probe the states of two dimensional electron gases at ultra low temperature and in magnetic fields. Formation of Landau levels; Fermi-edge singularity in semiconductor hemistructures; Luminescence in a magnetic field and in fractional...
- Study of defects in electron irradiated CulnSe2 by positron lifetime spectroscopy. Polity, A.; Krause-Rehberg, R.; Staab, T. E. M.; Puska, M. J.; Klais, J.; M�ller, H. J.; Meyer, B. K. // Journal of Applied Physics;1/1/1998, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p71
Studies the defects in electron irradiated CulnSe2 by using positron lifetime spectroscopy. Growing of bulk crystals of CulnSe2 by the Bridgeman method; Information on the positron annihilation spectroscopy; Theoretical calculations of positron lifetimes; Statistical information supporting the...
- Distinction between bulk and interface states in CulnSe.../CdS/ZnO by space charge spectroscopy. Herberholz, R.; Igalson, M.; Schock, H. W. // Journal of Applied Physics;1/1/1998, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p318
Features a study of admittance spectroscopy and deep level transient spectroscopy on CuInSe2/CdS/ZnO thin film solar cells. What is revealed by the admittance spectra; Information on deep level transient spectroscopy with optical excitation.
- The effects of the magnitude of the modulation field on electroreflectance spectrocopy of undoped... Wang, D.P.; Huang, K.M.; Shen, T. L.; Huang, K. F.; Huang, T. C. // Journal of Applied Physics;1/1/1998, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p476
Studies the effects of the magnitude of the modulation field on electroreflectance spectroscopy of undoped-n + type doped GaAs. Experimental procedure used; Definition of the line shape theory; Results and discussions of the study.
- Upconversion fluorescence spectroscopy of Er3+/Yb3+-doped heavy metal Bi2O3-Na2O-Nb2O5-GeO2... Oliveira, A.S.; de Araujo, M.T.; Gouveia-Neto, A. S.; Sombra, A. S. B.; Medeiros Neto, J. A.; Aranha, N. // Journal of Applied Physics;1/1/1998, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p604
Analyzes the upconversion fluorescence spectroscopy of Er3+/Yb3+ -doped heavy metal glass samples excited at 1.06 ...m. Experimental procedure used; Results of the study.
- Optical spectra of the layered Cd2P2S6 and Cd2P2Se6 compounds in the region from 1.6 to 5.5 eV. Calareso, C.; Grasso, V. // Journal of Applied Physics;12/15/1997, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p6228
Analyzes the Optical spectra of the layered Cd2P2S6 and Cd2P2Se6 compounds in the region from 1.6 to 5.5. eV. Experimental procedure used; Results of the analysis.