Fluxome gets bioethanol OK
- Innovations. O'Driscoll, Cath // ICIS Chemical Business;5/22/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p33
The article presents news briefs related to technological innovations in the chemical industry of Europe as of May 2006. Badische Anilin und Soda-Fabrik AG (BASF) has enhanced the purity of its Huenig's base, N-ethyldiisopropylamine, offering to 99.5%. Fluxome Sciences of Denmark has been...
- ANTI-AGEING. // Functional Ingredients;Jul/Aug2009, Issue 89, p24
The article evaluates several anti-ageing products including BioCell Collagen II from BioCell Technology LLC, SelenaExcell HSY 1200 from Cypress Systems Inc., and Trans-resveratrol from Fluxome Sciences A/S.
- Evolva to Acquire Certain Fluxome Assets. // Nutraceuticals World;Dec2012, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p25
The article reports on the acquisition of the assets from Fluxome Sciences A/S by Evolva Holding SA.
- Companies to Watch. Moloughney, Sean // Nutraceuticals World;Jun2010, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p42
The article presents the corporate profile of several companies poised to make an impression on the world of dietary supplements and functional food. Great Britain-based Provexis PLC is founded to commercialize the bioactives in tomato found by professor Asim Dutta Roy. California-based...
- select suppliers: BRAIN HEALTH. // Functional Ingredients;Jul/Aug2011, Issue 110, p39
The article presents information on several brain health supplements which are manufactured by a variety of supplement manufacturers including Sabinsa Corp., Taiyo International and Fluxome Sciences A/S.
- THE IN BOX. // Prepared Foods;Aug2008, Vol. 177 Issue 8, p36
This section offers news briefs related to the U.S. food industry. CP Kelco U.S. Inc. and Fluxome Sciences A/S signed an agreement to develop and commercialize fermentation-derived resveratrol for the dietary supplement, food beverage and cosmetics markets. A new Snacks and Cereal Product...
- select suppliers: PROVIDING A BROAD RANGE OF FERMENTED INGREDIENTS. // Functional Ingredients;Mar2009, Issue 85, p54
The article offers information related to fermented food ingredients. Embria Health Sciences' key ingredients from its proprietary fermentation and drying technology. Draco caters fermented botanical products used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Fluxome Sciences A/S has become a leader in...
- Week in Review. // BioWorld Insight;12/ 3/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p4
The article offers news briefs related to biotechnology industry in the U.S. Rib-X Pharmaceuticals Inc. completed the Series 2 of its preferred stock financing worth $67.5 million. Evolva Holding SA purchased the assets of Fluxome Sciences A/S. Northlake International LLC collaborated with...
- COMPANY NEWS. // Functional Ingredients;Oct2009, Issue 91, p16
The article offers news briefs in food industry and trade. Biotechnology company Fluxome Science A/S has expanded its operations at Stenlose in Copenhagen, Denmark. Lallemand Inc. has acquired the Lake States Yeast Division of the Wausau Paper Group, which will operate under the Lallemand...