Bayer introduces TDI technology in China
- Bayer finalizes Taiwan TDI; China hydrazine unit canceled. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;3/27/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 12, p20
Reports on Bayer's finalization of toluene diisocyanate (TDI) investment plans in Asia. Other Asian countries that competed for construction of the TDI facility; Joint venture projects in China; Cancellation of plan to set up a hydrazine hydrate plant in Tianjin, China.
- Bayer may still build TDI project in Taiwan. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;1/7/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 1, p25
States that Bayer may still consider building a toluene diisocyanate (TDI) plant in Taiwan. Opposition of the local government in Taichung about the plan; Problems facing Taiwan's chemical industry.
- Bayer fights back in TDI project dispute. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;12/24/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 48, p10
Discusses the plans of Bayer AG in building a toluene diisocyanate (TDI) plant despite the political storm in Taiwan. Comments of Horst Muck, Bayer Taiwan chairman on the stand of Bayer in the country if plans pursue; Description of the anti-Bayer alliance formed by Liao Yung-lai, magistrate of...
- INTERMEDIATES IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/9/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 4, p18
The article offers news briefs related to the recent developments in the chemical industry around the globe which include the drop in prices of European acrylonitrile (ACN), the reducing price of the Asian toluene diisocyanate (TDI) contracts, and the constant price of the U.S. mono propylene...
- Strong demand buoys TDI business. Brand, Tony // Chemical Market Reporter;11/17/97, Vol. 252 Issue 20, p4
Assesses conditions in the toluene diisocyanate market as a result of increased demand and unexpected outages at major producers in the United States. Factors eroding gains in the market; Peak period for the market; Exports to Asia; Production problems of various companies.
- Latin American TDI awaits relief. COIFMAN, RON // ICIS Chemical Business;5/21/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 18, p19
The article considers supplies of toluene di-isocyanate in the chemical industry in Latin America.
- Bayer still has ray of hope on Taiwan isocyanates plant. Oey, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;03/16/98, Vol. 253 Issue 11, p21
Reports on Bayer AG's continued optimism despite continued delays in its proposed construction of a toluene diisocyanate plant in Taiwan in 1998. Land lease approval granted on March 6; Amount spent by the company over the last three years in preparation for the project; Questions raised over...
- TDI expansion caps bayer baytown units. TERRY, LARRY // Chemical Week;10/14/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 38, p17
Reports on the plans of Bayer for a toluene diisocyanate (TDI) plant at Baytown, Texas. Other projects undertaken by Bayer at Baytown; Impact of the TDI project on Bayer's total TDI capacity in the United States; Why Baytown was a logical choice for the business expansion.
- â‚¬300m TDI and MDI upgrade for Bayer. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Nov2008, Issue 809, p14
The article reports on the plan of German chemical and pharmaceutical company Bayer to upgrade its chemicals production site in Dormagen and BrunsbÃ¼ttel, Germany. Bayer plans to spend around 200 million euros to replace its toluene diisocyanate (TDI) production in Dormagen. The company is...