IM Skaugen takes half of Chinese company
- LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;10/17/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2167, p14
Presents an update on the chemical industry in Europe as of October 17, 2005. Financial performance of IM Skaugen and Stolt-Nielsen for the third quarter of 2005; Acquisition of an Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control authorisation from the British Environment Agency by Albion Blending...
- PolyMirae's game plan pays off. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/4/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 14, p12
The article reports that when Cho Chin-wook took over as CEO of PolyMirae (PMC) in 2002, he faced a challenging task. The South Korean polypropylene producer's performance was down, production costs were high, and sales were moribund because of slowing domestic demand, an ongoing problem since...
- Biurea Project in Qinghai. // China Chemical Reporter;9/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p9
The article reports on the joint venture Qinghai Salt Lake Haihong Co., Ltd. to construct a biurea series fine chemicals project in China. Members of the joint venture include Qinghai Salt Lake Group Co. Ltd., Zhejiang Haihong Co. Ltd., and Yiwu Xiuhe Hosiery Co. Ltd. Intricately, the biurea...
- Tosoh to firm up China PVC by end-2003. // Asian Chemical News;9/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 414, p23
Reports on the plan of Tosoh Corp. to firm up its back-integrated PVC project in China by the end of 2003. Companies which Tosoh Corp. is said to have contacted for possible joint venture; details on the plans of Tosoh.
- Ethylene carrier cooperation. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;2/13/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p37
The article reports on the alliance between Norwegian shippers Camillo Eitzen and IM Skaugen to create a pool of ethylene gas carriers. The alliance was established after ending their cooperation within the Skandigas/Maersk Norgas (MNGC) pool. The cooperation offers stability and capability to...
- Skaugen ups multigas orders. Burridge, Elain // ICIS Chemical Business;1/15/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 49, p27
The article reports on the decision of Norwegian shipper IM Skaugen to order additional multigas carriers from its yard in China. The vessels will be able to carry liquefied natural gas as well as ethylene/liquefied petroleum gas. The ships are the fifth and sixth of the unique multigas design...
- Skaugen enters Chinese shipbuilding alliance. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;10/3/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2165, p18
Reports on the alliance of Norwegian shipper IM Skaugen with a Chinese shipyard to build combination carriers. Tank capacity of the ships; Price of the ships; Statement issued by Bente FlÃ¸, chief financial officer of IM Skaugen, regarding the alliance.
- LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;1/23/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p32
The article reports on the financial performance of Norwegian shipper IM Skaugen for 2005. The company said it enjoyed good trading conditions for its main business, Norgas, which benefited from a particularly strong market in 2005. The petrochemicals industry as a whole enjoyed a year of good...
- ACCENT'S MEMBERSHIP STRENGTHENS OCP-IP EUROPEAN PRESENCE. // Computer Protocols;Jan2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p8
Presents information on the decision of Accent, a joint venture between STMicroelectronics and Cadence Design Systems, to join Portland, Oregon-based Open Core International Partnership.