- PKN Orlen 2012. // CIREC Monthly News;7/19/2013, Issue 272, p2
The article offers information on the performance of Polish chemical exporter PKN Orlen SA in 2012. it says that PKN Orlen has increased its purified terephthalic acid (PTA) production in 2012, while sales showed slight decline compared in 2011 as reflected by decline of volumes for main...
- This week. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/15/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p5
The article presents a list of several chemical companies which released their first quarter earnings in 2006, including Lenzing AG, PKN Orlen SA, Unipetrol AS and Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
- Pole position. Conroy, Will; O'Driscoll, Cath // ICIS Chemical Business;2/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p23
The article reports on the struggle for oil and petrochemicals pre-eminence in central and eastern Europe as of March 2006. The struggle started when Poland's PKN Orlen acquired Unipetrol of the Czech Republic. The value of Unipetrol is that it is as much a source of information for Orlen about...
- BASF signs fuel cell development deal. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/20/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 11, p15
The article reports that Germany-based chemical firm BASF AG has signed an agreement with North America-based Tekion Inc. for the development of formic acid for fuel cell technology. Tekion's lead commercial application is the proprietary micro fuel cell/battery hybrid technology called Formira...
- BRIEFING: EUROPE. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/1/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 9, p6
News briefs for the chemicals industry in Europe are presented for October 2012, on topics such as petrochemical group PKN Orlen in Poland, Hungarian group MOL's investment in a butadiene (BD) plant, and German company BASF's investments in fungicide.
- PKN Agrees to Buy Unipetrol; Eyes MOL Collaboration. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;6/16/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 20, p13
Reports on the agreement of PKN Orlen to buy the Czech government's stake in refinery and petrochemical firm Unipetrol. Value of the deal; Consolidated profit posted by Unipetrol in 2003; Assets of Unipetrol; Significance of the acquisition to PKN.
- PKN Orlen in search of a group bid. // European Chemical News;3/10/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2043, p9
Reports on the search of PKN Orlen for a regional producer partner to submit a consortium bid for the Czech Republic's stake in petrochemical company Unipetrol as of March 10, 2003. Main focuses of Unipetrol's business; Delay in the privatization process of Unipetrol.
- Lukoil seeks deal with PKN. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;12/22/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2081, p9
Reports on the plan of Lukoil and PKN Orlen to cooperate in the petrochemical industry in Russia.
- Polish Government Affirms Its Grip on PKN Orlen. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/27/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the control of the PKN Orlen SA operation by the Polish government. Reputation of the firm in the oil and petrochemical sector; Appointment of Igor Chalupec as president and CEO of the firm.