Gail gets go-ahead for Assam gas cracker
- Gail, NPC to Build Iranian Cracker. Minocha, Naresh // Chemical Market Reporter;2/21/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 8, p3
Reports on an agreement between natural gas distributor Gail India Ltd. and Iran-based National Petrochemical Co. to form a joint venture to set up a petrochemical complex in Assaluyeh, Iran. Principles of the cooperation; Significance of the project to the companies.
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;9/15/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 28, p29
This section offers news briefs on new construction projects within the chemical industry. Lurgi Zimmer has been awarded a contract by Xinjiang Blue Ridge Tunhe Chemical Industry Co. to build a polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) plant. Gail India plans to establish a mega petrochemical plant in...
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;11/8/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 37, p19
The article offers news on construction projects in the chemical industry as of November 8, 2006. ABB Lummus Global has been awarded a contract by Shell Eastern Petroleum for the license and basic engineering of a butadiene unit in Singapore. Gail India signed a joint venture agreement with...
- Gail plans two major complexes. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;3/12004, Vol. 80 Issue 2089, p26
Deals with the plan of Gail India to set up two petrochemical complexes in Assam and Kerala, India. Sites considered for the complexes.
- Gail mulls interest in Kerala cracker. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;11/17/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 424, p28
Reports on the investment interest of Gail India in a naphtha cracker project in Cheemeni in the Kasargod district of Kerala, India, as of November 17, 2003. Plans of the company for the project; Significance of the approval from Gail's board; Preliminary preparations of the company in pursuit...
- ANCIENT SITE, MODERN WONDER. // Asian Chemical News;5/2/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 489, Special Section p5
Highlights the focus of the chemical plants being developed by National Petrochemical Co. (NPC) in Assaluyeh, Iran. Construction of a chemical plant of NPC-owned Pars Petrochemical Co. in the area; Implementation of a methanol plant in Assaluyeh by NPC joint venture Zagros Petrochemical Co.;...
- GAIL planning petrochemical plant in Kerala at an outlay of Rs 7,000 mln. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Apr2011, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p55
The article reports on the plan of Gail (India) Ltd. to establish a petrochemical plant unit in Kerala, India.
- A cracking start for India. Hariharan, Malini; Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;4/4/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 485, p20
Explores the petrochemical projects announced in India following the growth projections for the Indian economy and petrochemicals consumption in 2005. Construction of a facility in Panipat, Haryana by Indian Oil Corp.; Production capacity of the plant projects announced by Gail; Speculations on...
- Gail to buy 35kt of Haldia Petchem's PP for export. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;2/24/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 390, p8
Highlights the agreement between Gail in India and Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd. (HPL) to purchase HPL polypropylene (PP) capacity for sale in the domestic market. Plan of Gail to use the polyethylene material to service its export commitments; Benefits from the PP deal; Industrial capacity of the...