Jv talks to Daya Bay downstream investors
- CNOOC and Shell seeks ABS prayers. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;1/12/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 429, p22
Deals with the negotiation initiatives of CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Co. Ltd. (CSPC) with several construction firms for the construction of their acrylonitrile butadiene styrene plant in China, according to CEO Simon Lam. Negotiation between CSPC and Atofina for its proposed project;...
- All plain sailing? Richardson, John // Asian Chemical News;1/19/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 430, p24
Examines the evidence for and against an uninterrupted economic boom in China as of January 2004. Effects of the petrochemical complex of joint venture company CNOOC Ltd. and Shell Petrochemicals Co. Ltd.; Economic problems of China; Rural population of China.
- CSPC talks to potential Daya Bay partners. Gibson, Jane // Chemical Market Reporter;5/29/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 21, p15
The article presents information on CNOOC Ltd. and Shell Petrochemicals Co.'s joint venture CSPC, which is negotiating with seven potential investors at the joint venture's Daya Bay petrochemicals arena. CSPC manufacturing director Jean-Louis Bilhou did not provide any details of the potential...
- Challenge in Guangdong. Richardson, John; Haliharan, Malini // Asian Chemical News;1/12/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 429, p18
Focuses on several problems with the construction project of CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Co. Ltd. in Guangdong, China. Remarks from Frans van Gunsteren and Simon Lam, CEO of CSPC, on working with local Chinese contractors; Details of construction work of their polyolefins plants; Final...
- CSPC could expand C2 to 900 ktpa. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;1/12/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 429, p22
Reports on the possibility to expand the CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Co. Ltd. (CSPC) chemical plant project in China according to Jean-Louis Bilhou, manufacturing director of CSPC. Capacity of the company's complex; Overall operating target rate of the project.
- Nanhai plant finished. White, Liz // Urethanes Technology;Feb2006, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p34
The article reports that CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Co. Ltd successfully made ethylene and propylene at its recently completed world-scale petrochemicals complex at Daya Bay in Huizhou, China as of February 2006. Shell commented that the project is fundamental to the Shell strategic...
- CNOOC Shell Inaugurates Its Operation. // China Chemical Reporter;4/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the start of the commercial operation of the petrochemical integrated project of Shell Petrochemicals Co. Ltd. CNOOC Ltd. and Shell Nanhai Private Co. Ltd. established the joint venture. Manufacturing capability is 2.3 million tons of petrochemicals yearly, which it...
- business In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/2/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 22, p30
Reports on global business developments as of June 2, 2003. Project manager contractor of CNOOC Ltd. and Shell Petrochemicals Co. Ltd.; Recipients of the Chemistry Council of New Jersey's 2003 Chairman's Award; Business change name of Degussa's wholly owned subsidiary Aztex Peroxides LLC.
- Blue Star Cleaning Gets Contract. // China Chemical Reporter;4/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that Blue Star Cleaning Engineering Co. has recently won the bid of the chemical cleaning item of butadiene and public works in the Nanhai petrochemical's 800,000 t/a ethylene project. The Nanhai petrochemical project is invested U.S. $4 billion for construction by the CNOOC...