Resins output falls in US
- Plastics News resin pricing chart. // Plastics News;10/31/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p21
This section presents pricing chart for resins--volume thermoplastics, high-temperature thermoplastics, engineering thermoplastics, thermosets and recycled plastics.
- Plastics News resin pricing chart. // Plastics News;6/23/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p73
The article presents prices of resins in U.S. cents per pound for prime resin, unfilled, natural color, and FOB supplier. Prices are generated from interviews with buyers and suppliers. The information provided is based on sources believed to be reliable but its accuracy or timeliness is not...
- China's resin needs breed plastics malls. Moore-Jones, Frances // Plastics News;8/1/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p4
This article focuses on China's version of a plastic resin supermarket. These often are called "plastic cities" or "plastic markets." The highly industrial Guangdong province, which processes about 25 percent of China's plastic resin per year, houses the most plastic markets, with six in the...
- Resin sales and production rose in '98 but asian slump curbs export volumes. Hess, Glenn // Chemical Market Reporter;12/28/98, Vol. 254 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the production and sales of plastics resins in the United States, in 1998. Challenges to the market; Performance of plastics exports; Sales and captive use for thermoplastic resins; Factors affecting the performance of the market.
- Propylene-Ethylene TPEs For Stretch & Cling Film. // Plastics Technology;Dec2005, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p26
The article evaluates Versify 2300 and 3300 film resins launched by Dow Plastics, Specialty Plastics & Elastomers.
- Chile processors expect growth. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;8/1/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p14
This article reports that the plastics processors in Chile expect their sector to grow by around 8 percent during 2005, boosted largely by packaging business on the back of strong Chilean exports. Despite their margins being squeezed by a 40 percent increase in the price of plastic resins,...
- Plastics News resin pricing chart. // Plastics News;10/3/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p21
This section presents a pricing chart for resin, as of September 29, 2005. Prices are in U.S. cents per pound for prime resin, unfilled, natural color, free-on-board supplier, unless otherwise noted. An arrow, up or down, indicates a market price change in that direction from the previous week....
- Plastics flat... // Chemical Week;12/6/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 22, p60
Reports that American production of plastic resins reached 5.6 billion pounds in September 1995.
- Prices are adjusted for resins. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;8/22/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p03
Corrections to prices for nylon 6 and 6/6, thermoplastic polyurethane and styrene acrylonitrile resins on this week's resin pricing chart published in the journal are presented.