- DUPONT EXTENDS OFFER FOR DANISCO. // Chemical Week;4/4/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 9, p11
The article reports that DuPont has reset the deadline of its tender offer for Danisco to April 29, 2011.
- Integrating intercompany financial systems. Johnson, Mike // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p26
Discusses the practical complexities involved in transferring British-based ICI's nylon business into DuPont's acrylics business with its own integrated systems structure. Project objectives; Initial business direction; Early formulation stage for finance systems; Finance systems development.
- DuPont ups offer by 4%. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;6/9/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2056, p6
Reports that DuPont company has increased its offer to acquire a portion of shares in DuPont Canada in June 2003. Assessment of the company's acquisition efforts.
- DuPont and Honeywell developing HFO blends for commercial stationary systems. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Nov2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p5
The article reports on the development by DuPont and Honeywell of hydrofluoro-olefins (HFO) blends for stationary refrigeration systems. The development of Opteon XP10 blend was announced by DuPont, while Honeywell is working on HFO blends that could provide a low Global Warming Potential (GWP)...
- Exploring Alternative Catalysts in Olefin Polymerization. Challener, Cynthia // Chemical Market Reporter;06/12/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 24, pFR21
Deals with the objective of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. to capture a share in olefin polymerization with its Versipol technology. Details on the cross-licensing deal between DuPont company and BP Amoco company; Information on Versipol technology; Major advantage provided by nickel catalysts.
- New projects. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;11/28/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 516, p5
The article presents an update on the chemical industry in Asia as of November 28, 2005. Hualian Sunshine Petrochemical plans to add a purified terephthalic acid line at its Shaoxing site in eastern China by the end of 2007. Lucite has awarded the construction contract for its Singapore alpha...
- DuPont addresses discontent. Hariharan, Malini; Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;11/21/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 515, p8
The article provides information on programmes of DuPont to improve its productivity and growth opportunities. Eleven percent of operations of the company has negative returns on assets. The firm has decided to adjust the business model for its operations. The company anticipates to increase...
- Single-Step Spinning. Peter Artzt; Arnold, Anette; Simmonds, Glen E. // Textile World;Aug2003, Vol. 153 Issue 8, p39
Features the Uniplex spun yarn technology, a single-step process for converting filament yarns into spun yarns, developed by DuPont. Increase of productivity; Consolidation of parallel fibers; Processing of the variety of polymers.
- DuPont cuts polyester output. // Colourage;Jun99, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p69
Reports on DuPont Co.'s announcement that it would lay off workers in its Polyester Enterprise worldwide while cutting production of the polyester Dracon and shifting film and resin production to introduced equipment.