- CONFERENCES. // European Chemical News;1/26/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2084, p22
Presents several conferences related to the European chemical industry for 2004. Polyethylene 2004; Middle East Coatings Show; 5th European Fuels Conference; European Coatings Conference.
- Olefins Business Hits Deep Depression. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;8/6/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the problems in the olefins industry. Prices of propylene; Production of Formosa Plastics; Ethylene capacity in the market.
- BRIEFS. // Plastics News;9/6/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p14
This article reports on several developments from the plastics industry. The London Metal Exchange will hold a string of international plastics industry briefings in October and November prior to its launch of polymer futures trading in May. The Industrial Designers Society of America thinks...
- ICIS CONFERENCES 2006. Creswell, Sarah // ICIS Chemical Business;9/18/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 35, p55
The article presents the schedule of conferences in the petrochemical industry. The 11th World Fibres Conference will take place in Singapore. Texas will host the 24th Annual Petrochemical Conference. The 4th ICIS World Olefins Conference will be held in Belgium. The Second U.S. Chemical...
- Japanese patchem players confident. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/23/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 21, p14
The article informs that Japan's petrochemical industry executives were brimming with confidence at the 26th Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference, despite the recent dramatic dips in olefins, aromatics and derivatives pricing. Others concur, adding that the prospects for fiscal year 2005 to...
- Meetings Calendar April 2005-May 2005. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/28/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 13, p53
Presents a calendar of meetings concerning the U.S. chemical industry in April-May 2005. "Wood Plastics Composites Workshop: Science, Technology, Markets"; International Petrochemical Conference 2005; "Additives 2005: Delivering New Value to Plastics".
- India makes new law. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business;4/23/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 63, p13
The article reports that India has launched the National Policy on Petrochemicals, a comprehensive law to ensure that India's petrochemical industry remains competitive. The law will boost investment to raise capacity and the production of polymers. The government also approved a Petrochemical...
- Toast the good times. Todd, Martin // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;3/19/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 11, p34
The article deals with the performance of the European petrochemical and plastics industries. Although commodity polymer prices continue to increase and integrated margins remain healthy, some analysts believe that the industries' success will be coming to an end. Relationships with the...
- ICIS CONFERENCES. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/29/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 12, p39
A calendar of conferences for the International Chemical Information Services (ICIS) in October-November 2008 is presented, including the 5th Middle Eastern Base Oils & Lubricants Conferencein Dubai, United Arab Emirates, the Middle Eastern PetChem Conference in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and...