- Reliance Industries' R&D attracts British, American universities. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Apr2013, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p60
The article reports on research and development (R&D) works of Reliance Industries that are attracting interest from British and American universities. It presents information on the various projects of Reliance Industries, including a gas cracker plant and a refinery off-gas cracker (ROCG). It...
- Reliance R&D investment. // Chemical Fibers International;Aug2005, Vol. 55, p7
This article reports that polymer and polyester fiber producer Reliance Industries Ltd. is planning to invest $50 million for research and development in polyester fiber in India in 2005. Reliance is looking at new items to concentrate on and will continue to grow in the polyester sector.
- Reliance Industries' R&D attracts British, US universities. // Chemical Business;Apr2013, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p58
This article reports on the interest showed by U.S. and British universities in the research and development work (R&D) of conglomerate company Reliance Industries, which is planning to build a gas cracker plant in Gujarat, India. The company is also planning to increase the capacity of purified...
- Detherm database linked to Aspen Tech. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/27/97, Vol. 251 Issue 4, p15
Reports on the integration of Detherm's database of chemical properties into Aspen Technology Inc.'s process modeling software.
- Software consolidation. // Chemical Week;1/17/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 2, p5
Reports that Aspen Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts has acquired two Houston-based process-automation and information management software firms. Name of the two firms; Aspen's services; Value of purchases.
- Aspen coalition. // Chemical Week;1/29/97, Vol. 159 Issue 4, p68
Reports on Cambridge, Massachusetts-based Aspen Technology's agreement with a coalition of German companies responsible for the Dethem database of chemical properties to develop process modeling software products with a built-in link to the database.
- The cancer megafund: mathematical modeling needed to gauge risk. Boissel, François-Henri // Nature Biotechnology;Jun2013, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p494
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article related to the application of securitization techniques for funding the biopharmaceutical research and development (R&D) by Andrew Lo and colleagues in the previous issue of the periodical.
- Pharmaceutical development efforts in state of transition. // Chain Drug Review;1/6/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p81
The article reports on the significant transition in the research and development (R&D) activities in the biopharmaceutical sector.
- Aspen Technology acquires SolidSim Engineering. // Engineer (Online Edition);3/7/2012, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of SolidSim Engineering, a solids process modelling software provider from Hamburg, Germany by supply chain software provider Aspen Technology.