- Kemira Expands Water Treatment Chemicals Business in China. // China Chemical Reporter;12/1/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p9
The article reports that Finnish company Kemira Oyj has acquired 80% shares of Chongqing Lanjie Tap Water Materials Co. Ltd. The new name of the company will be Kemira Water Solutions (Chongqing) Co. Ltd. Chongqing Lanjie produces inorganic coagulants and organic polymers for water treatment in...
- Kemira forms Czech water treatment chemicals jv, plans a few in Russia. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/11/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 18, p22
Reports on the joint venture formed by water treatment chemicals producer Kemira with the Czech Republic. Building of water treatment chemical plants at St. Petersburg and Moscow; Kemira's acquisition of a 51 percent share in Precheza's Prerov plant; Plans of producing two qualities of ferric...
- Kemira water treatment in Thailand. // Chemical Week;12/20/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the start of water treatment chemicals production in Thailand by Kemira. Amount of water coagulant production planned for the company's plant.
- Kemira, Helsinki Water Form JV. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;06/28/99, Vol. 255 Issue 26, p6
Reports on the plan of Kemira to expand into water treatment services to make greater use of its expertise in water treatment chemicals. Information on the letter of intent signed by the company with the City of Helsinki; Benefits of the venture; Target customers of the venture.
- Xingfa Group: To Be World-Famous Phosphorus Chemical Enterprise. // China Chemical Reporter;7/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p11
The article presents the corporate profile of Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Co. Ltd., the biggest fine phosphorus chemical producer in China. The company is mainly engaged in the production and sales of phosphorus chemicals and fine chemicals. In addition, it has defined the goal of developing itself...
- Hubei Xingfa to Acquire Jixing Chemical. // China Chemical Reporter;4/21/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p12
The article reports that Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group Co., Ltd. announced on March 25, 2015 that it is acquiring all the shares of the Hubei Jixing Chemical Industry Group Corporation Limited (Jixing Chemical) under an agreement it signed with investment companies Yichang Jixing Investment Co.,...
- Dimethyl Carbonate Unit Using the Carbonyl Oxidation Process Soon to Be Completed. // China Chemical Reporter;6/6/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p12
Reports on the anticipated completion of a dimethyl carbonate unit using the methanol liquid-phase carbonyl oxidation process jointly funded by Hubei Xingfa Group Chemical Industrial Co. Ltd. and Yankuang Group Lunan Chemical Fertilizer Plant in China. Total investment for the project;...
- Feed-Grade Calcium Phosphate Project Starts Production. // China Chemical Reporter;6/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p13
The article reports on the completion of the feed-grade calcium phosphate project in China. The 10,000 tons per annum feed-grade calcium phosphate project was funded by Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group Co. Ltd. and with an investment of 3.2 million Renminbi. The project uses phosphogypsum cinder as...
- Large Projects Launched in Baokang Phosphorus Chemical Industry Park. // China Chemical Reporter;2/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 5/6, p16
Reports on the completion of the principal work of the yellow phosphorus project of Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group Co. Ltd. in Hubei Baokang Phosphorus Chemical Industry Park in China. Total investment introduced into the park; Capacity of the park; List of other projects in the park.