Sical moves on the fast road
- Shell lubricant in India's Growth Strategy. // Paintindia;Dec2009, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p58
The article reports on the growth strategy of Shell India in 2010 that would focus on Shell Lubricants as disclosed by country head-lubricants Donald Anderson.
- Q3 HEADLINERS. // Finished Vehicle Logistics;Oct-Dec2014, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p6
The article offers world news briefs related to finished vehicles logistics as of 2014. A vehicle distribution centre was opened by Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. at its second plant in Aguascalientes, Mexico. The joint venture with MOL (America) Inc. in Ennore Automotive Logistics was withdrawn by...
- Shell Adds To Indian Investment. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Oct2003, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p8
Focuses on plans of Shell India Pvt. Ltd. to open a non-Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) multi-cargo port near the site of Hazira, India-based LNG terminal project. Services provided by the port; List of prospective companies planning to invest in LNG import terminal.
- Sical to exit car logistics JV with Japanese partners. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;8/31/2014, p27
The article reports on the divestment of Sical Logistics Ltd. from the car logistics joint venture Ennore Automotive Logistics Ltd.
- Working for Caltex. // Newsweek;3/11/1985, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p35
American companies in S. Africa are expected to do more than sell goods and earn profits; they are asked to be social engineers as well, reforming a racist system from within. The Caltex Oil South Africa operation deserves close study precisely because it has achieved so much. Working for...
- LPG project review. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Sep98, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p59
Cites Caltex Petroleum's re-assessment of its liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) bottling and handling project at Haldia, India. Termination of Caltex's joint venture with Indo Burma Petroleum.
- Selling by drain interval numbers is gimmickry. Chari, Sridhar // Commercial Vehicle;Jun2014, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p54
The article presents an interview with Akhileshwar Jha, vice president, technical lubricants of Shell India Markets Pvt. Ltd. He informed about the important imperatives guiding the rollout of products. He informed about his sense of research and development (R&D) and manufacturing capabilities....
- Marching On. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jul2005, p2
This article reports on the expansion plans of Shell India Pvt. Ltd. following the inauguration of commercial operations at its Hazira LNG terminal. Shell India director Marc Den Hartog says that Hazira will be developed to set up a bulk terminal for iron ore and finished steel products...
- "Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Shell". // Power Watch India;May2014, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p66
An interview with Akhil Jha, vice president for the technical lubricants segment of Shell India, is presented. Jha talks about the need for strict legislation to encourage companies to realize their sustainability goals. He speaks about the importance of establishing partnerships with original...