REASONS FOR THE RECORD HIGHS
- Petrochemicals: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;07/26/99, Vol. 256 Issue 4, p10
No abstract available.
- Petrochemicals: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/15/99, Vol. 255 Issue 11, p12
Presents information on the price of petrochemical products as of March 1999. Butadiene; Methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE); Toluene diisocyanate.
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;10/22/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 38, p34
Presents updates on the prices of several chemicals, as of October 2003. Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene; Benzene; Toluene; Methyl tert-butyl ether.
- In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/21/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 21, p9
Presents an update on petrochemical prices as of May 21, 2001. Price of benzene, toluene and xylenes; Expected price of methyl tertiary butyl ether per gallon by the end of May 2001.
- wc price report. // Chemical Week;4/16/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 14, p32
Presents an update on prices in the chemical industry as of April 16, 2003. Drop in toluene prices in the U.S. and Europe; Factor attributed to the prices lost by methyl tert-butyl ether; Rise in U.S. methanol contracts in March; Effect of the rise in feedstock prices on polystyrene producer...
- PRICE COMMENTARY. // Chemical Week;8/1/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 29, p40
Reports on the prices of chemicals as of August 2001. Benzene; Toluene; Mixed xylenes; Ethylene; Methyl tert-butyl ether.
- MTBE Slumps as Demand Dwindles. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;11/22/2000-11/29/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 44, p45
Reports on the decline of the prices of methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE) in the United States as of November 2000. Factors that influence the decline of MTBE prices; Predicted reduction of MTBE production.
- MTBE at a high. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;6/26/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 25, p37
This article reports that the European methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE) factor to gasoline has moved from its all time low in April 2006 to a six-month high. An MTBE deal was done at $800/ton fob Amsterdam/Rotterdam for 1,000 ton for June 2006 delivery between a producer and refiner. Although...
- Senate Renews Bill to Ban MTBE. // Chemical Week;2/12/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 6, p5
Reports on a bill that will be introduced by a coalition of U.S. senators in February 2003 that would ban the use of the gasoline oxygenate methyl-tert butyl ether (MTBE). Implication of the move; Reaction from MTBE producers and refiners.