Firms vie for role
- Company Spotlight: Lukoil. // MarketWatch: Energy;Dec2009, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p32
The article presents a profile of Russian integrated oil and gas company Lukoil Oil Co. It states that the company is involved in the exploration and production of oil and gas, as well as the production and marketing of petroleum products and petrochemicals. It presents a SWOT analysis of the...
- LUKoil to invest $81.5 mln in Ukrainian projects. // Energy Today (Hungary);9/13/2013, p1
The article informs that oil company OAO LUKoil plans to invest 81.5 million U.S. dollarsin seven projects at its Ukrainian petrochemical plant LLC Karpatnaftokhim.
- Russia to Sell Part of Lukoil Stake. // World Trade;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p24
Reports on the move of the Russian government to sell part of its stake in oil firm Lukoil company. Value of the stake which will be sold; Percentage of Lukoil which is owned by the government.
- The Situation in Oil and Gas Production and Prospects for 1997. Kolchin, Sergei // Problems of Economic Transition;Apr98, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p14
Focuses on the oil and gas production of Russia. Reason for the decline in oil production; Information on the country's largest oil-producing company, LUKOIL; Details on the company that is the most territorially diverse in terms of the location of oil production and refining; Performance of...
- Russia's Lukoil Cleans Up Its Books to Prepare for a Global Stock Listing. Iskyan, Kim // Global Finance;Oct2001, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p116
Focuses on Lukoil, a Russian oil company. Information on the financial results of the company in 2000; Market capitalization of Lukoil; Aims of a possible international listing of the company; Background of the company.
- Glencore to expand oil, gas business, perhaps with Russneft stake - FT. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/11/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 11 (Interfax) - Oil trading and diversified mining group Glencore Xstrata Plc plans to invest $650 million over the next two years to expand its oil and gas upstream business, the Financial Times reported.
- Iraq. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/11/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 50, p11
Presents news on petroleum industry in Iraq. Increase in Lukoil's stake in the consortium which will develop the second stage of the West Qurna oil field; United Nations Security Council's approval of the renewal of the oil-for-food deal with Iraq.
- LUKoil-petrochemical division Q1 2012. // CIREC Monthly News;Jul2012, Issue 259, p9
The article reports the decline of sales of petrochemicals by LUKoil Co. in Russia for the 1st quarter of 2012 which is 36.4% lower than the period from January-March in 2011.
- Feedstocks/Petrochemicals. // CIREC Monthly News;Mar2011, Issue 244, p7
The article offers updates related to the feedstocks and petrochemicals industry in Europe. It mentions that OAO LUKoil has planned to start the oil production in Caspian Sea by 2015. It notes that Gazprom has entered an agreement with Russia petroleum to acquire control of Kovytka deposit in...