5-MINUTE PROJECT WATCH
- CNPC Lanzhou Petrochemical Established. // China Chemical Reporter;6/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p6
This article reports that Lanzhou Refining & Chemical Co. Ltd. and Lanzhou Chemical Industrial Co. have merged themselves into CNPC Lanzhou Petrochemical Co. Ltd. The overall merging of Lanzhou Refining & Chemical Co. Ltd. and Lanzhou Chemical Industrial Co. is intended: to develop the core...
- New Special Catalyst. // China Chemical Reporter;3/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p15
The article features the LIP-100 special catalyst developed by the Research Institute of Petrochemical Processing of CNPC Lanzhou Petrochemical Co. Ltd. in China. The product can increase the yield of liquefied gas in the equal total liquid yield as compared with new generation heavy oil olefin...
- Accident Page. // China Chemical Reporter;3/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p16
The article reports several industrial accidents in China in 2007. The explosion of a chemical plant in Linfen, Shanxi Sheng on March 2 killed four people and injured one person. On the other hand, six people were injured by the explosion of a tower kettle heat exchanger H-125D at the Gansu...
- 600000 t/a Ethylene Project Starts in Lanzhou. // China Chemical Reporter;4/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p12
Reports that Chinese ethylene company, Lanzhou Petrochemical Co. Ltd., has formally started construction in the early part of March 2005. Worth of investments injected on the company; Products manufactured by the firm; Features of the company's facilities.
- Pilot Test for DN214 Powder Butadiene Nitrile Rubber Completed. // China Chemical Reporter;4/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the completion of the pilot test for DN214 powder butadiene nitriler rubber undertaken by the Lanzhou Petrochemical Research Institute in China. Industrial uses of DN214; Lanzhou Petrochemical Co. Ltd.'s purchase of the technological formulas matching the DN214 latex rubber.
- LPC Starts up 400 000 T/A Aromatic Extraction Unit. // China Chemical Reporter;7/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p12
The article reports that Lanzhou Petrochemical Co. Ltd.'s aromatic extraction unit has produced the first batch of benzene, toluene and xylene in Lanzhou, China. The action shows that the 400 000 t/a aromatic extraction unit has started production in LPC and becomes the biggest aromatic...
- Nitric Acid Unit Constructed Smoothly in Lanzhou. // China Chemical Reporter;3/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p12
The article reports on the announcement of CNPC Lanzhou Petrochemical Co. Ltd. that the construction of a nitric acid plant in China has passed the mid-term approval. The project is associated production facility matching to the 10 million ton/year refinery of Lanzhou Petrochemical Company Ltd....
- Lanzhou Petrochemical Starts up Acrylic Acid/Esters Project. // China Chemical Reporter;7/6/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p17
The article reports that several development projects of Lanzhou Petrochemical Co. Ltd., the first acrylic acid/ester project in northwestern China, had started production in Lanzhou, Gansu Sheng, China. Lanzhou Petrochemical commenced construction of the project in the first half of 2006. It...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;7/19/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2109, p33
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of July 19, 2004. Plant expansion project contract awarded by Lanzhou Petrochemical in China to Kellog Brown & Root. Completion of the expansion of Sasol's vinyl chloride monomer plant in South Africa; Polypropylene project of Petrobras in Brazil.