5-MINUTE MARKET WATCH
- BP Reinforces Commitment to China. // China Chemical Reporter;2/6/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 4&5, p7
The article reports on the agreement of BP on a series of agreements in Beijing to enhance its commitment to China. Moreover, BP and Sinopec signed a Memorandum of Understanding on adding a new 650 thousand ton per annum acetic acid plant at their joint venture Yangtze River Acetyls Co. Ltd. in...
- BP and Sinopec Celebrate 10-Year Anniversary of YARACO. // China Chemical Reporter;12/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p13
This article reports that British Petroleum Co. PLC (BP) and Sinopec Corp. held a ceremony in Chongqing, China on November 30, 2005 to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Yangtze River Acetyls Co. Ltd. (YARACO), an acetic acid joint venture between BP and Sinopec since December 1995. At the...
- BP Chemicals Proceeds on Acetate Esters. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/02/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 14, p23
Reports that the joint venture of BP Chemicals with Sinopec, the Yangtze River Acetyls Company Ltd. (Yaraco), has submitted a feasibility study for a project to produce acetate esters in China. Background on the joint venture; Annual capacity of the proposed plant; Use of acetate esters.
- basic chemicals & plastics. // Chemical Week;12/14/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 42, p26
The article presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of December 14, 2005. Yangtze River Acetyls has began the expansion of its acetic acid plant at Chongqing, China. Lyondell has restarted its Lyondell-Citgo fluid catalytic cracking plant. BASF and International Specialty Products have...
- GLOBAL ROUNDUP. // Asian Chemical News;2/3/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 388, p4
Presents world news briefs on issues related to the chemical industry as of January 2003. Bankruptcy of ethylene dichloride and vinyl chloride monomer producer Satomo Indovyl Monomer; Change in the Saudi Gas Initiative project; Groundbreaking of the Yangtze River Acetyls Co. expansion programme.
- News projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;2/23/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 8, p21
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of February 23, 2000. Capacity increase planned by BP Amoco PLC and Sinopec Sichuan Vinylon for their joint venture, Yangtze River Acetyls; Investment made by Degussa-Huls company for its plant in Germany; Water treatment unit planned by Grupo...
- Acid test. // Process Engineering;Feb2004, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p6
Reports that Aker Kvaerner has won a contract to build an acetic acid plant expansion at the Yangtze River Acetyles Co. complex in Chongqing, China. Description of the EPC contract awarded to Aker Kvaerner's European process business, AK Process.
- BP Venture Approves China Acetic Acid Boost. // Chemical Week;11/7/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 41, p22
Reports the approval of Yangtze River Acetyls, a joint venture between BP and Sinopec Sichuan Vinylon Works, of a plan to improve an acetic acid plant in Chongqing, China.
- Perstorpâ€™s aliphatic polyester polyols for many uses. Denny, Jane // Urethanes Technology International;2015, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p0022
The article discusses Perstrop, Sweden based company dealing in several sectors of the specialty chemicals market. According to the vice president Stephen Lewis, Capa business related to caprolactone polyols, an aliphatic polyester, is part of the Specialties and Solutions portfolio and...