Penguin Leads Paperback Fiction List; Random House Close Second
- Older Titles Still Ruling Paperback Nonfiction Category. // Book Publishing Report;12/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 48, p7
This article reports on several publishers of the U.S. Titles that have been published months or even years ago are still dominating the December 12, 2004 New York Times paperback nonfiction list, with few new titles in top 10. Random House Inc. is the number 1 paperback nonfiction publisher,...
- Random House, Penguin Leading Paperback Fiction Category. // Book Publishing Report;11/29/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p7
Presents the ranking of various U.S. book publishers based on the bestseller list for paperback fiction of the "New York Times." Position of Random House Inc. in the bestseller list; Number of Penguin Group USA Inc.'s book titles on the paperback fiction list; Place of Simon & Schuster Inc. in...
- Penguin Leads Paperback Fiction List; Random House Close Second. // Book Publishing Report;5/8/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p7
The article reports on developments in the publishing industry in the U.S. Penguin Group USA Inc. has led the paperback fiction category with its "Kite Runner." Random House Inc. is on the top of the list with the publication of "The Da Vince Code," by Dan Brown. Simon & Schuster Inc. places...
- Random House, Penguin Group Nearly Deadlocked on List. // Book Publishing Report;8/7/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p7
The article reports on the scorecard of publishers based on the success of their published books in the U.S. Random House Inc. has 21 titles that lasted for 90 weeks, headed by "Godless," by Ann Coulter. Penguin Group USA Inc. has 18 of its books that topped for 87 weeks with "Conservatives...
- 2004 Paperback Fiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p8
This article presents al list of several top book publishers, alongoeth the number of their bestseller books, for the week ended June 13, 2004. The publishers included are Random House Inc., Penguin Group USA Inc., Simon & Schuster Inc., and HarperCollins Publishers Inc.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p7
Presents the "New York Times" Bestseller Scorecard for the top ten publishers as of December 2003. Random House; HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster; Penguin Group USA.
- Mix of Old and New on NYT's Paperback Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;9/25/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p6
A list of publishing company and its bestsellers paperback nonfiction in 2006. The number one in the list is Random House Inc. This publishing is followed by Penguin Group USA Inc. and Simon & Schuster Inc. Data is given for the number of weeks listed in the "New York Times" and title of books...
- Penguin Group Tops Random House on Paperback Fiction List. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p1
The article focuses on the domination of publisher Penguin Group USA Inc. in the paperback fiction list category of the "New York Times." This was contributed by author Nora Roberts' four books which held the top spot for a combined ten weeks. Penguin Group had 37 book titles in the category...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;8/25/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p7
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of bestseller scorecard of the publishers for nonfiction paperback as of August 2003. Number of book titles published by Random House Inc.: Rank of Simon & Schuster Inc. in the list; Total number of weeks for including the books published by Penguin Group USA.