- Books received. // Community Development Journal;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p388
A chart is presented depicting data on books, documents, and papers received "by the Community Development Journal" including "The Celtic Tiger and Social Partnership," "Critical Education Against Global Capitalism: Karl Marx and Revolutionary Critical Education," and "Family and Community in...
- OUR FAVORITE BOOKS. The Editors Of House Beautiful // House Beautiful;Dec2008, Vol. 150 Issue 12, p42
A chart is presented that list the top ten books for interior designers including "Pennhy Drue Baired:Bringing Parish Home," "Jeffrey Bilhuber: Defining Luxury," and "Clodagf: Your Home, Your Sanctuary."
- The Chart. // Entertainment Weekly;1/23/2009, Issue 1031, p65
The article presents a chart of the best selling paperback books during the week of January 23, 2009.
- STAR PICKS. // People;1/21/2008, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p51
A chart of celebrities and their favorite self-help book is presented including: Amanda Bynes, "Why Men Love Bitches" by Sherry Argov, Carrie Ann Inaba, "Embracing Uncertainty" by Susan Jeffers, and Nikki Blonksy, picking her personal journal.
- The Chart. // Entertainment Weekly;5/8/2009, Issue 1046, p69
A chart is presented of the top 10 best-selling fiction and nonfiction books for the week of April 22, 2009. Books mentioned include "The Associate," by John Grisham, "Boneman's Daughters," by Ted Dekker, and "House of Cards," by William D. Cohan.
- TOP 20 BUSINESS & ECONOMICS TITLES, JANUARY - DECEMBER 2008. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p3
A chart is presented that lists top selling business and economics books for January to December 2008 including "Fleeced," by Dick Morris, "The 4-Hour Workweek," by Timothy Ferriss, and "Women and Money," by Suze Orman.
- TOP 20 CATEGORIES, JANUARY 2009. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p5
A chart is presented that lists top 20 book categories for January 2009 including biography and autobiography, family and relationship, and romance.
- TOP 20 TITLES, JANUARY 2009. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p6
A chart is presented that lists top 20 books for January 2009 including "The Shack," by William P. Young, "Plum Spooky," by Janeth Evanovich, and "Outliers," by Malcolm Gladwell.
- AAP DOMESTIC BOOK PUBLISHING SALES REPORT, NOVEMBER 2008. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p11
A chart is presented that lists categories of books under the Association of American Publishers (AAP) domestic book publishing sales report for November 2008 including adult hardcover, adult paperback, and electronic books.
- HOW DID THE FOLLOWING FORMATS PERFORM IN 2008? // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p12
A table is presented that depicts sales performance of fiction and nonfiction books including mass media fiction, trade paperback fiction, and hardcover fiction.