Wiley Professional/Trade Revenues Rose 9% in Fiscal 2006
- Anti-SDI book trashed in Britain. Nyren, Karl // Library Journal;11/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 18, p28
Reports that a book published by John Wiley and Sons Inc.'s British subsidiary has been withdrawn by the publishers on the eve of publication.
- John Wiley&Sons. // Medical Marketing & Media;Dec2005, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p20
The article reports that John Wiley & Sons Inc. has acquired the journal "Dialysis & Transportation" on nephrology, from the Creative Age.
- Consolidating. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;10/1/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 40, p11
Provides information on the integration process of several companies as of October 2001. Details on the agreement between Random House and Golden Books; Information on a memo which came from Joerg Pfuhl, president of publishing development for Random House; Executives who are leaving John Wiley...
- Wiley's Fiscal '07 Revs Up 5%; Business Books Dominate Trade Side. // Book Publishing Report;Jul2007, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p9
The article reports on the increase in revenue of John Wiley & Sons Inc. for fiscal 2007 which ended April 30. Intricately, revenue leap to $1.2 billion, up 18 percent, on the back of Blackwell Publishing, which was acquired on February 2. A chart is presented depicting the firm's bestsellers...
- Wiley P/T Finishes First Fiscal '07 Quarter with 9% Revenue Gain. // Book Publishing Report;9/18/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p5
The article reports that the John Wiley& Sons Inc.'s Professional/Trade division reported a revenue of $85.7 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2007. The company's highlights for the first quarter includes the publication of the "Hotel California," by Barry Hoskyns, "What Israel Means to...
- Margins Up At Wiley. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;6/25/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 26, p7
The article discusses publishing company John Wiley & Sons as of June 2012, focusing on the company's fiscal year 2012 increases in sales and operating income, and it also provides a chart which details the company's segment sales figures in groups such as professional/trade and scientific.
- Mixed Second Quarter for Wiley. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;12/8/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 49, p7
Reports on the revenue increase posted by publishing company John Wiley & Sons in the second quarter ended October 31, 2003. Percentage of increase in net income; Factors attributed for the sales variation in different book categories; Outlook on book sales.
- Business, Finance Titles Shine for Wiley in Third Quarter. // Book Publishing Report;3/13/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the growing business and financial titles of John Wiley & Sons in the third quarter of fiscal year 2006. The company reported that their revenue from professional/trade operations grew from $91.8 million to $101.2 million in the quarter. Bestsellers for the quarter...
- Wiley looks to acquisitions, technology for growth. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/1/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 36, p14
Presents information on Wiley's fiscal performance in 1997. Purchase of VCH Publishing; Sales of the scientific, technical and medical segment (STM); Wiley's expectations for 1998; InterScience online service for the STM field; Statistics on sales.