Norwalk Stays Gold
- DESARROLLO DE UNA METODOLOGÃA PROPIA DE ANÃLISIS DE CRÃ‰DITO EMPRESARIAL EN UNA ENTIDAD FINANCIERA. Corrales, Liliana Hernández; Cerón, Luis Ángel Meneses; Benavides, Julián // Estudios Gerenciales;2005, Issue 97, p129
The paper studies the relevant factors to establish a methodology for credit analysis. The firm financial statements are reclassified to produce results under the same parameters. The financial statements are analyzed to assess the firm financial quality. Additionally, two methodologies for...
- Bridgeport Exempted Village SD, Ohio, Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;8/25/2015, p16
The article reports that underlying rating for credit program on Bridgeport Exempted Village School District, Ohio's series 2012 unlimited-tax general obligation refunding bonds raised by the Standard and Poor's Ratings Services Inc., world's leading providers of independent credit risk research...
- Ratings Movers. // Bank Loan Report;8/1/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p8
Presents a table depicting changes of credit ratings of selected debt issuers in the U.S. from July 22-28, 2005.
- Enterprise Risk Management Framework and The Empirical Determinants of Its Implementation. Fong-Woon Lai; Samad, Fazilah A. // International Proceedings of Economics Development & Research;2011, Vol. 1, p340
This paper features a fourteen-element enterprise risk management framework covering the governance, structure, and process dimensions and provides empirical determinants for its implementation among public listed companies in Malaysia. The framework highlights an effective management of firm's...
- Merrill Brings $198M Phillips Deal, Tight Spreads Expected. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;6/11/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 23, pN.PAG
Last week, Merrill Lynch & Co Inc.; gassed up a $198 million lease-backed private placement for Oklahoma-based Phillips Petroleum Co. The transaction will be offered as a 10-year bullet and is being done with the sole purpose of financing the lease on a newly built oil tanker for the company....
- Three-Year Review at Moody's. // American Banker;2/27/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 39, p14
The author reports on a review that Moody's Investors Service Inc. is making regarding subprime mortgage bonds. The author states that Moody's is reviewing subprime mortgage bonds regarding credit rating downgrades for the years 2005, 2006 and 2007. Reasons why Moody's decided to make the review...
- L.A. Parks Get Twin Boost. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32583, p9
The article reports on the two rating upgrades made by rating agencies, Fitch Ratings Inc. (FRI) and Moody's Investors Service Inc. (MISI) on Los Angeles County Regional Park and Open Space District (LACRPOSD) in California. FRI has lifted its rating of LACRPOSD from AA to AA-plus with a stable...
- Rating Agencies: LIPA Ruling Not Likely to Affect Credits. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/13/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31036, p3
Reports on the effects of the ruling striking down an agreement in which Suffolk County, New York ratepayers would repay the Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) up to 625 million dollars in excess taxes collected from LIPA. Expected changes in the ratings on the bonds or the communities.
- Groton, Conn., Gos Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p2
No abstract available.