- New Issues. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33743, p13
Several charts are presented that list the amount, time of sale, and issuer for various bond offerings in the U.S. as of July 12, 2012 which include one on competitive bond offerings, another on competitive note offerings, and other on negotiated note offerings.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F338, p1
A chart is presented that lists negotiated note sales in the U.S. including the issuer Madison local school district, lead manager Stifel Nicolaus and the total amount as of October 2, 2014.
- After Direct-Pay Option Is Added, QSCBs Stay Strong. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p6A
The article reports on the 2.283% increase in the qualified school construction bond (QSCB) issues in Washington in the first half of 2010.
- THE BOND BUYER: TOP 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p8
The article offers news briefs related to bonds in 2011 in the U.S. including Governmental Accounting Standards Board's five-year forecasts, 148 million dollars settlement between Wachovia Bank NA and Wells Fargo Bank NA, and Golden State Tobacco Securitization Corp.'s 12 million dollars reserves.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33177, p11
The article presents the deadline of request for proposal to act as bond counsel on bond issue in the U.S.
- News Bank. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);7/29/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p6
The article reports on the seizure of 134.5 billion U.S. bonds by smugglers who attempted to cross the border into Switzerland.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/7/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33611, p8
A chart is presented depicting data on the government invisible supplies in U.S. states such as New York and Pennsylvania.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33597, p14
A chart is presented which lists the competitive bond offerings in the U.S. form October 12-20, 2011 which includes the Jasper County in South Carolina, Greene County in Ohio, and Loudon County in Tennessee.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33597, p16
A chart is presented which lists the competitive note offerings in the U.S. from October 12 until November 8, 2011 which includes the Indian River County in Florida, Greene County in Ohio, and Lexington County in South Carolina.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33597, p17
A chart is presented which lists the negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. for the week of October 11, 2011 which includes the Canon City in Colorado, Fort Payne in Alabama, and Los Angeles County in California.