GOP Hopeful Makes Ballot
- COURT UPDATE. // Wilson County News;8/12/15, Vol. 42 Issue 32, p11A
The article offers updates on decisions, hearing schedules, and dockets at the Wilson County District Court.
- COLORADO. Bane, Jason // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Oct/Nov2006, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p14
The article focuses on the standing of gubernatorial candidates in Colorado as of October 2006. Republican Representative Bob Beauprez has avoided a primary when Republican Marc Holtzman failed to gather enough signatures to make the gubernatorial ballot and officially left the race on June 22,...
- EVANS & NOVAK. Novak, Robert // Human Events;3/21/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p9
Presents information on analysis on political candidates who will participate in gubernatorial election in Colorado and Rhode Island in 2006. Ability of Marc Holtzman, president of the University of Denver, that may contribute to a possible success; Chance of House Speaker Andrew Romanoff in...
- 'World's Largest Strip Club' ordered to treat dancers as employees. // Inside Tucson Business;11/14/2014, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p9
The article reports on the reverse decision of the Nevada Supreme Court on the ruling of the District Court about how dancers should be treated.
- Nevada Supreme Court Upholds Election Ruling. EDABURN, PATRICK // Moderate Voice;7/5/2011, p8
A blog on the ruling given by the Nevada Supreme Court on the selection of candidates by Democrats and Republicans to fill the second Congressional district in the U.S. is discussed.
- WERE THEY LAWYERS OR LOBBYISTS? Jacobson, Louis // National Journal;1/12/2002, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p109
Reports that a judge of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York ruled that lawyers of businessman Marc Rich were acting as lobbyists in securing his presidential pardon. Concerns raised by the ruling; Arguments of Rich's lawyers; Reactions of several Washington D.C. law firms.
- JUDGE EXPRESSES 'CONSIDERABLE SYMPATHY' FOR NAs. // Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand;Mar2007, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p7
The article reports that the appeal of nurse assistants on the Nursing Council's initiative to change the previous title enrolled nurse has gained the support of District Court Judge Tom Broadmore in Wellington, New Zealand. There were issues that Broadmore considered including the matter...
- Some Private Rooms Not Private. // Advocate;Mar1970, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p5
Focuses on a court's ruling of the California First District Court of Appeals in a case involving a female masseur who was charged with masturbating two male clients in private rooms.
- Change Orders Did Not Allow Sureties to Bail Out. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/23/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 13, p81
Reports the New York federal district court rulings on the obligation to pay of the two sureties on the construction of a Brazilian oil production facilities. Implication of the cost overruns on the obligation payment; of the contract; Changes on the contract value of the project; Rejection of...