Phoenix Agency Selling $154M; Taxable Tranche to Fund Biotech
- S&P Upgrades $391M of Phoenix Refunding Bonds to AA-Plus. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;4/13/2015, p26
The article reports that construction company Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. will issue 391 million U.S. dollars of refunding bonds in April 2015 with the benefit of a one-notch upgrade to AA-plus by credit rating agency Standard & Poor's. Topics discussed include consideration for continued...
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Launches Capital Plan With $423M Sale. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32886, p39
The article reports on the plan of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to finance the first phase of its airport improvement program with proceeds from its negotiated sale of $423 million bonds by the Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. in Arizona. The sale includes $250 million in two...
- ARIZONA: S&P Ups Phoenix Agency. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;5/29/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32638, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp.'s subordinated excise tax debt to AA from AA-minus, by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Arizona. The upgrade is due to the exceptional breadth and diversity of the economic base generating the pledged taxes. According to analysts,...
- Far West Bond-Watch. Fine, Jacob; Barnett, Chip; Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/05/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30885, p31
Presents bond market updates in the Western States region for May 5, 2000. Rating increase given to the Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp.; Bond rating for the California Housing Finance agency; Amount of bond issue in Portland, Oregon scheduled for fall 2000.
- Phoenix Agency Floating $100M for Water System. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32566, p3
The article reports that the Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. in Arizona will take the first $100 million of water utility revenue bond anticipation notes to market to finance work on the water system throughout 2007. The notes are based on two open letters of credit through Dexia Credit Local....
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/29/2012, p20
A table is presented that lists the negotiated bond offerings of several bond issuers in the U.S. for the week of May 29, 2012 including Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp., Pima County in Arizona, and Bridgeport in Connecticut.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/21/2015, p6
A chart is presented that lists the Negotiated Bond Sales for issuers like Southeast Alaska Power Agency, DeKalb-Cherokee Counties Gas District & Phoenix Civic Improvement Corporation of United States.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33723, p28
A table is presented which lists the negotiated bond offerings of several issuers in the U.S. on May 29, 2012 including Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. in Arizona, Pima County, Arizona, and Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Phoenix Airport Shows Relative Strength in Struggling Sector. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31366, p30
Reports on the negotiated sale of airport revenue bonds of Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. in Dallas, Texas. Finance of Sky Harbor International Airport projects; Assessment from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor; Percentage of passenger traffic.